A twist in time, works just fine.

Started writing from 3:38 PM, 27th January, 2022

Welcome back guys. I think this is the second last chapter. . I think this will be around 1.5K words. Let's see. 

Percy's P.O.V. (his own words)-

Where should I be? Yeah right. Near the Great lake. 

Where I was? Right again. Infirmary.

My knack of going to the infirmary has not left me still. Thals used to say that I should get a ward of my own. (Kotlc anyone?

A voice in the hall cut my thoughts.

"-you only have some time" Dumbledore was telling Harry and Hermione. Hermione nodded vigorously while Harry seemed to be a bit slow on understanding.

"Remember, 3 tur-" Dumbledore started telling Harry and Hermione. I cut him before he could finish. 

"Hey, I am up. What's the plan?" I waved my hands over at them.

"Oh you are awake. I guess you would be needed too." Dumbledore said. "If you are feeling all right, you should join this . . . quest too." I rolled my eyes at his choice of words. 

"Right. What's the plan?" I asked him.

"We don't have much time. Fudge is coming. Hermione tell you, while you are on the quest. Remember all of you. All you need is a little bit more time." he winked at Hermione. "As I was saying, three turns only. If you succeed, more than 1 life will be saved." Then he left. 

Hermione seemed to have immediately understood whatever Dumbledore said. She took out a locket from her neck. I recognized it immediately as a time-turner. But-

"Where the hell did you find that?" I asked her. I slipped my hand in my pocket and checked whether my time-turner was still there. It was there.

"McGonagall gave it to me before the start of year to adjust with the classes. Any more questions and Sirius might as well been already executed. So shut up and follow the plan." She said rapidly. I being the wise one shut up immediately.

Hermione wore the necklace and we held her hand. Immediately a familiar sensation came to my gut, which went as quickly as it went. We found ourself in the infirmary. Only difference was we were three hours earlier. The time for Buckbeak to be executed. Well, supposed to be executed.

"Where were we at this time?" Hermione asked.

"Hagrid's patch. For Buckbeak to be executed. I was inside the cabin. That can mean only one thing." I said.

"We have to save Buckbeak." Hermione finished. 

"What are you two talking about?" Harry asked. He was clearly in the dark.

"Later. Do as we do. Now come." I said before sprinting towards Hagrid's cabin. Harry nodded before running too, along with Hermione. 

We were a few distance away from Hagrid's patch. Past me, Dumbledore, and the others just entered the cabin. 

"We got around eight minutes before we come back." I said. 

"Hey, what took you so long to just sign the paper?" Harry asked.

"Um- tea, and falling of the ink. Like that. At least it is lucky for us." I managed to lie smoothly. "I will go and bring Buckbeak. You are gonna take him inside the forest." 

"Wait. Can you bring it alone?" Hermione asked.

"Trust me. I have done harder work." Then I sneaked off to Buckbeak.