Four

Hello everyone.

I just wanna say that I appreciate you all checking up on me here or in my instagram dms. You guys are literally the sweetest, thank you.

Always feel free to message me, on my instagram writer or even in my personal! I won't be answering right away but will surely answer. My @'s are on my wattpad bio <3

love you all.

———

It's Friday night and Taehyung's here with Jimin, They said that they are crashing because both of them have an early appointment just around trimage.

"So are you telling me that Jungkook has been doing that all?" Taehyung said and he crosses his arms over his chest and Jimin shakes his head.

"I'm sorry but that's fucked up, I mean? And who the fuck is So Ree, Tae?" Jimin asked and I leaned my head against the headboard and look at them, Taehyung shrugged and pouted his lip softly.

"I don't know, these days Yoongi is the one who knew about Jungkook's endeavors so? Why don't you ask Yoongi hyung, min." Taehyung said

"Eh? Okay i'll try but I'm sure he'd just say something like "That's none of our business." He always say something like that whenever I try to ask about things about your lives." Jimin complained then looks at me

"But seriously Celine, don't do that to yourself, I'm sure you still like Jungkook? Or?"

"I don't know Jimin, but I do get you know this fluttering feeling? It's the same feeling when I realized that I like him." I said and they nodded.

"Okay, while things are completely under our grasp, pull yourself away from Jungkook's strings because once you completely tangle yourself in them, love. I'm telling you, you'd be fucked over." Jimin said.

"Yeah, don't follow everything he said, unless he's sure he wants you and not doing things just to trip you over. Don't let Jeon Jungkook step over you," Taehyung said

"Though you let him step on you" Jimin teased and Taehyung pinches Jimin's side and I shakes my head.

"Shut up Park Jimin, as if you didn't let him sleep in your bed over and over," Taehyung back fired and I rolled my eyes and look at my phone.

I have muted Jungkook's number, I realized that they are right. I shouldn't let Jungkook do something like this to me just because I felt guilty about hurting him back before.

I want us to talk like a normal decent person.

"Why don't we do the kink club again?" Taehyung suggested and my eyes widen.

"You're kidding me," I said and he looked at me with serious expression and I can't believe that Jimin is agreeing.

"I mean it would be so fun plus we're all horny motherfuckers," Jimin said and I shake my head.

"Jimin, you literally embodied that "Angel on streets, devils in sheets'" Taehyung said and Jimin smiled at him with meaning but shrugged, "Anyway, I'm in if ever that kink club game begins again."

"But we'll have purpose, we will make Jungkook bend and knock his head off so he can wake up and realize that he's being an asshole with his whole revenge of a dominant bullshit of his" Taehyung said

And I left them with that conversation.

Another thing that I honestly think wouldn't be a great idea.

When I woke up the next day, they are sleeping and I have a 8:00 am class so I had to leave first but I cooked breakfast for them first before heading to Yonsei.

And it's Saturday. Yoongi and Jungkook's party is happening tonight and I still don't know if I am going.

I entered the campus and I saw Jungkook on the corner and was looking at me. Our eyes met and he started to walk towards me but I shake my head and started walking fast towards the faculty and I was relieved that he did not follow me.

I planned to do that, ignore him. I have to.

I walk inside the lecture room and everyone are already here and Jungkook's he's sitting on the middle rows now. I look away when our eyes met and I immediately started the lectures when the last student walked in.

I can feel Jungkook's eyes following me the whole class, he wasn't even subtle about staring at me, he was trying to lock his gaze with me. I sighed softly and finally ends the lecture.

I look at everyone and smiled,

"I hope you guys will have a nice saturday, submission of our output will be next saturday! I have to go now because I have an appointment to attend, see you on monday" I said and bowed and everyone waved their hands at me and I hummed and walk out of the room but Jungkook caught up.

"Noona.." He softly called and I look back

"Yes Mr. Jeon? I'd really appreciate if you'll address me properly as we are in University grounds" I said firmly and he look taken aback.

"Right, I'm sorry professor Choi" he said and our eyes finally met.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked and I pursed my lip and shake my head.

"I wasn't ignoring you," I said "Why did you say that I was ignoring you?" I added.

"You're not even answering my messages, I've messaged you multiple times" He said and I hummed.

"I wasn't checking my messages since I was going through my emails yesterday" I said and I saw him clenching his jaw. I shake my head and held the folders tightly. He sighed and look at me again.

"Are you coming later?" he asked.

"I don't know yet, probably no since I have important appointments" I said and I saw his shoulder slouched a bit, He nodded his head and bite on his lip.

"Alright professor, That's all. Take care." he said and waved his hand before walking away. I sighed softly and look at his retreating figure. I hugged my folders and when he disappeared from my vision I start walking towards the faculty.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." I mumbled to myself when I get in the faculty, I grabbed my bag and I was surprised to see Hoseok in the gates.

"Good afternoon professor Choi! Your chauffeur is here." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully and he opened the door for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled.

"Taking you wherever you go and bringing you to the party with me!" He said enthusiastically and I shake my head and fixed my seatbelt.

"Couldn't say no?"

"Nope, there's no in the option, only yes" He said and I laughed softly, he started driving and I look back at Yonsei before sighing.

I should fix things with Jungkook at this party no matter what.

———

Hello!

There's a surprise next chapter so hehe see you soon at the party guys <3