Twenty Seven

Writer's note at the end of the chapter <3

------------------

"Noona.."

"Noona.. Wake up."

I hummed softly, I squinted a bit and slowly opened my eyes.

Jungkook was stroking my cheek, and a soft smile greeted me. Jungkook leaned in and softly kissed my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around his waist and nodded.

"I'm okay, just a little exhausted. Why are you waking me up?"

He sighed softly and laid down beside me again, nuzzling his face on the crook of my neck.

"Jin hyung called me, and they are coming over. Apparently, we are leaving for Jeju Island tomorrow." Jungkook said grumpily, and I laughed. I ruffled his hair and kissed the top of his head.

"You're cute." I mumbled, "What time is it? We finished so late, Jungkook." I said, and he looked at me with a cocky grin on his face, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You can't blame me, you're so fucking irresistible, love." He said and pressed his lips on mine for a soft and quick kiss before finally getting up.

I pulled the cover up to my chest as I nuzzled my face against my pillow and watched Jungkook's back muscle flexed as he stretched his arms. I bite my lower lip as I racked my eyes down to his back. Scratches were visible on his skin.

I hummed softly as I remembered how he claimed me last night, technically earlier, too.

"Quit staring, Noona." Jungkook teased, his tattoo covered arm reaches over to pinch my cheek before running his hand through his hair.

He stood up and retrieved his boxers on the floor, Jungkook handed me his shirt, and I wore it right away and got up as well.

Jungkook went to the kitchen, and I went to the bathroom to shower, but before I could even strip my shirt off. Jungkook's arms were wrapped around my waist, and his lips were littering kisses all over my neck.

I laughed softly and gently gripped his arm as I leaned against him.

"Let's shower together?" Jungkook asked huskily, and I groaned as he gently bit the shell of my ear.

"No, Jungkook." I told him, "I'm sore, and the boys are coming. God let me walk, " I said, and Jungkook was giggling against my ear, kissing me softly before letting me go.

I looked at Jungkook and tilted my head a bit as I admired him. He was smiling at me, and I couldn't help but feel my whole body tingling as I slowly fell under his soft and loving gaze.

How did I get so lucky to have him in my life?

I'm so damn lucky.

"I love you," I uttered softly and kissed his lips.

Jungkook smiled widely and spun me around before kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled against his lips. He caresses my waist and pulls away, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Noona." He said and gently pat my bum and pulls away.

"Go, shower now, baby. I'll call for someone to bring food here for all of us," Jungkook said, and I nodded.

I kiss him one more time before stepping inside the bathroom.

I heard Jungkook leave the bathroom, I smiled at myself and stripped myself off.