Nineteen

Taehyung smiled against my skin as he pushes his face on the crook of my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Relaxed?" He whispered on my ear before grabbing my hand and held it gently, slowly intertwining our fingers. Taehyung gently massages my scalp and and I leaned my back against his chest.

"Thank you Tae." I said and he hummed and gently pepper kisses over my shoulder, I close my eyes and relaxes against him and I don't know how many minutes or an hour has passed already but we stayed in that position. I only came back to my senses when he starts rubbing his hand on my abdomen.

"Let's go? Shall we continue this cuddling session in bed?" He asked and I chuckled and nodded my head. Taehyung stood up, the water trickle from his body as he reaches to the towel and I leaned to drain the water.

I smiled softly as he helped me up and he wrapped the towel, I hop out of the tub and fixed the towel around my body while Taehyung was busy drying his body.

I smiled at him as I met his eyes through the mirror. I went inside my room and grabbed a clean underwear and a shirt.

Taehyung was taking his clothes on the floor and wear it again then I sat on the edge of the bed and watch him.

"Are you leaving now?" I asked and he shakes his head and leaned to kiss my forehead before pulling me in a hug.

"No, what do you think of me? After the pleasure I'll go?" He said and cupped my cheek before pulling me down on the bed with him.

I chuckled and wrap my arm around his body, nuzzling my face on his chest and he hummed.

"So what now? The game is really on huh?" Taehyung asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I guess, I mean we already started?" I said, he smiled and rubbing my arm gently. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard.

"Taehyung? Why did you and Jungkook broke up?" I asked.

He stilled for a moment and I heard him sigh softly before renowning his hold on me. "I told you before, we just kinda stopped loving each other in that perspective." He said and he looked at me.

"Are you asking me this right now because of the kiss that happened?" He asked and I bite my lip and nodded before looking away.

"That and just wondering you know? Maybe you two will find your way back to each other. I must admit that I'm hesitant and scared about this whole game again but I may bought us to some heavy realizations too." I said and he nodded his head

None of us spoke for the next couple of minutes and we laugh together as we both inhaled sharply.

"I know it's stupid but that's the purpose of the game, You think that you might just be confused at the moment? Maybe at the end of everything you will find out that you still like Yoongi hyung? And it's not Jungkook?"

My eyes widen a bit and I sighed once again and nodded. "I don't want to hurt Jungkook you know and with the time has passed, and even I have left, I still have a strong feelings for Jungkook." I said

"I am sure about it." I added and Taehyung nodded, he didn't say anything so I proceed on talking.

"Then what if Jungkook realized that he doesn't really want to go on that path with me?" I said and Taehyung shakes his head and he pushes me gently until my back was pressed against the mattress and he was looking at me in the eye as he cupped my cheeks.

"Jungkook was a fucking wreck when you left Celine, I know his feelings for you were real, look when you left he dropped out and focused on other things and when he heard that you are coming back and will be teaching at Yonsei, he didn't not hesitate to enroll himself back in the program, pretty stupid of him if you ask me but he loves you." He said

"And Celine, if you were hesitating about this whole thing, you can call it off, you and Jungkook and see how it will work." he added before cuddling me again.

I closed my eyes and absorbed all the things he said as I snuggle up to him.

"You have things to settle too, Eunwoo and Ally." He said and I nodded my head.

"I know, I saw Ally in Yonsei but she didn't see me or she did. I don't know." I said "3 years has passed and I want to bury it on the past but of course, I know that I can't just simply forget about it." I said "You know that I still feel guilty that I left Jungkook and everyone the way Eunwoo did to me, I was a fucking bitch for that Tae and even though you all forgave me, Jungkook has forgiven me, it still haunts me." I said and his arm around me tighten and he shakes his head.

"I know, I admit at first I was so mad at you for leaving like, I keep thinking was it that hard for you to contact us, just a simple message will you but you didn't, I was furious and hurt because of course.. I got rejected too." He said, his voice got smaller at the last part and I pouted and closes my eyes and pushed my face on the crook of his neck.

"I really like you then Celine, like I really want to be the reason for your smile but don't worry I'm over it." He said, laughing softly and I nodded. "I forgive you, genuinely, I mean I wouldn't be here if I was still mad at you, I won't even glance at you If I was still mad." He added and I hugged him tighter and kisses his cheek.

"I'm really sorry Tae." I said and he pat my back and at the same time, his other hand went down to my ass and gropes it. I look at him and he laughed.

"Don't tell me you're on it again?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'd say let's make out but I can't risk getting another hard on because I have to leave in an hour and Jungkook's coming." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I guess he wants to do you himself." he joked and we are both startled when someone spoke.

"I just want cuddles" I turn around and Jungkook was standing on the door way, Taehyung and I laughed and I pat the empty space beside me.

"Join us baby." I said and he smiled, Taehyung laughed and threw the pillow on Jungkook's face and the three of us end up having a pillow fight until we are all out of breath from running around, yelling and laughing.

We laid back in bed and I was between Taehyung and Jungkook.

It was a comforting silence and I was enjoying being in their arms.

30 minutes has passed, Taehyung stood up and said it was almost his appointment.

Jungkook walk him out of my room before this big guy went back and he was snuggling me.

He kisses my cheek before looking into my eyes, "Noona, I saw your resignation letter.." He said and I quickly cupped his cheek and kisses his pouted lip.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away, I was supposed to tell you but yeah that phone sex happened but I just had that final decision this morning." I said and he nodded and pulled me closer.

"I love you Jungkook and I can't risk this, I can't risk you. I don't want to put you in trouble or the guys since the game is on and it was very inappropriate for a professor to be in something like that, I don't want to risk so I'm letti—

I didn't get to finish as Jungkook's lips were on mine, kissing me deeply. I melt against his lips and I start kissing me back, he sighed and suck on my lower lip before pulling away and look at me in the eye.

"I love you noona, but I'm going to miss you in university." He said and I chuckled.

"I can tutor you, you know like you originally planned?" I said and he burst into fit of giggles until we fell into another comfortable silence again.

I hugged Jungkook and he held me delicately, I smiled against his skin and he kisses my forehead.

"Let me know if you want to stop the game baby, okay?" he asked and I hummed. "I love you noona" He said and I smiled and kisses his jaw.

"I love you Jungkook."

—————

Hi!

I am affection deprived.