Twenty One

Jungkook's lips were rough against my skin, I chuckled as I watch his eyebrow furrowed as he looked at the marks Taehyung left on my skin.

Jungkook grunted and take a handful of my hair and pulled it. "Fuck noona." he muttered

I hummed and winces as his grip on my hair tightened. I bite my lip as I watch him trail his fingers down my body, trailing my curves. His fingertips dancing over my skin.

I'm already topless while Jungkook was still fully clothed.

I moaned loudly as he sucked more marks on my skin, covering the marks Taehyung left on my skin while his hand trailed down further and cupped my clothed heat, I arched my back and hugged him closely. I grunted and rut against his hand making him chuckle against my skin.

His hot breath tickling me. "You like that huh?" he asked and I whimpered as he repeated the movement, I shuddered and nodded my head, my lips parted as Jungkook stare at me.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered "Yet a fucking slut for my touches." He said before landing a slap on my clothed heat to assert his point as I let out a loud moan.

He slipped his hand on my shorts and continue to palm me against my underwear, my eyes rolled and my cheeks burned as I slowly felt how wet I am against my panties and Jungkook seemed to notice because he had a smirk on his face, taking my wrists and pin them above my head before pressing his lips on me.

I immediately kiss him back and he parted my legs using his hand before putting the same hand back against my heat, I moaned against his mouth, biting his lower lip and sucked on it, he grunted and my eyes widen as he pushed my panties aside and slipped a finger in.

I hold onto him tight and I nuzzled my face on his neck, moaning against his skin as heat spread through my body as he thrust his fingers in.

"W-what happened to cuddles and soft hours hm?" I asked and he chuckled, kissing my ear before licking my earlobe.

"You're a fucking tease, you wearing these silk shorts makes me lose my goddamn mind Celine." he muttered and slipped another finger in, I kissed his lips and he let go of my wrists.

I moaned shamelessly and clenches around his fingers.

God, Jungkook is making me lose my goddamn mind.

I caresses the back of his neck before trailing my hand to his clothed chest, down to his abdomen and my fingers fumbled over the waistband of his shorts, I moaned as he kissed me deeper and my back arched when he slipped another finger and thrust it deeply.

I can hear the squelching sounds, I can feel myself soaking around his fingers, I groaned and my hand moves down until my fingers are right over his bulge. He grunts and bite on my lower lip harshly but didn't stop me as I was already desperate to have him inside me.

"Jungkook.." I deliriously moaned and he hummed and I palmed him, he rubbed against my spot that make me squirm.

He pulled away from my lips and watches me with heavy and lustful eyes. I grabbed his wrist and forcefully pulled his hand away, I groaned as I clench around nothing but I pushed Jungkook on the bed

Switching positions with him.

I sat on top of him, placing my soaking folds against his clothed bulge. Jungkook looked at me like a hungry prey but I pressed my hands against his chest, forcing him to keep still before throwing my head back as I rolled my hips.

Rubbing my soaked folds against his bulge, series of loud curses left Jungkook's lips and my mouth hanged open as I felt his hard rock length pressing against my pulsating cunt.