Twenty

HIIIIII

First and foremost, thank you because The Kink Club reached 700k reads, my mind was completely blown, it was my fastest work to reach that number. I am so thankful of y'all for supporting Kink Club and it's book 2.

Thank you guys so so so much, i will be forever grateful. I love you all.

<3

anyway, this is just a short update because, hehe. i'm tired but enjoy because it mirrors my cravings, affection and love lmao.

———

I bowed apoplectically as I handed my resignation letter. The dean of the department looked at me,

"Ms. Choi, are you sure about this?" He asked and I nodded my head and then I handed another envelope to him.

"I know that I had to pay the penalty because it's a breach of contract and I prepared it before hand, I am sorry Director Lim, I am certain with my decision." I said and he nodded. He sighed but later on he smiled at me.

"I really hate to see you go Ms. Choi, you were an exceptional student back then and the feedback from the students in chemistry department was really nice, but I wish you good luck." He said and I smiled and took his hand, shaking it firmly before bowing again.

I went out of his office and I saw Jungkook leaning against the column of the building waiting, he looked up and I smiled and waved my hand before walking towards him.

Now that I am jobless, well not really. I was already hired to a Pharmaceutical company and I will start next week.

"Done?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I am not seeing you anymore here." He said and I chuckled, reaching to caress his cheek before we walk side by side.

I held my bag firmly and Jungkook slipped his hand inside his pants pocket as we walk, I look at him and our eyes met, he smiled tightly and sighed.

"I wanna hold your hand." He said and I hummed, I laid my hand and smiled at him.

"Hold my hand, I'm not your professor anymore." I said and he pouted even more but he put his hand on mine before intertwining our fingers together.

"I don't know if I'd be sad or if I'd be happy." He chuckled, he threw his head back and clenched his jaw. "Of course I'm happy because we won't worry about being seen together or doing things." he added and he clenched his jaw harder before looking at me under his hooded gaze.

"I did not get the chance to fuck you in the chem room or the lecture room, or in the library." he said and I almost choke on my breath as I heard him, I look at him in disbelief before slapping his arm.

"Jeon Jungkook, what the hell!" I said and he laughed hard before pulling his hand away and cupped my cheek and kisses my forehead and I saw some students looking at us.

I completely forgot he's known.

"Your face is so red noona." he said and I glared at him as he pinched my cheeks.

"Cute." he mumbled and kisses the tip of my nose before taking my hand in his again, squeezing it gently and we started walking again.

He walked me towards his car and opened the passengers door for me, I smiled at him before getting in and fixes my seatbelt as Jungkook sat on the driver's side.

"Where do you want to go noona?" he asked, I look at him and shake my head.

"Home?" I mumbled unsurely and he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Let's just go home then." he said and I smiled.

The whole time he was driving, my hand are either holding his or resting on his thigh as I watch him drive. I couldn't help but to stare at him. Jungkook is so handsome, sexy and cool.

"Staring at me now huh?" He teased and I nodded my head because I don't have plans to deny anyway. I am staring at him. He gazes at me and I smiled at him and held his hand as he drive back to Trimage. I laughed softly as he really got himself a parking space in the trimage because he said, he'd be here often and I don't really mind.

I love being around him.

"Do you want anything? I'll order." he said as we entered my place, I put my bag on the coffee table and sat on the couch, hugging the cushion pillow, watching Jungkook type away on his phone.

"Pizza please." I said and he nodded, "and your cuddles." I added and he looked at me, he was staring at me and I raised my eyebrows, he smiled and dialed a number and right away he sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

I hummed and nuzzles my face on his neck, inhaling his fresh scent.

"Are you okay baby?" he whispered and I nodded.

"I am okay but I don't know what's with me, I just constantly want your arms around me." I said and he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I won't go anywhere babe." he said and tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear and pinches my cheek softly. "I like it when you're clingy." he said and hugged me tighter.

I laid my head against his chest as the comforting silence filled the room. Jungkook was gently rubbing my back, I closed my eyes and listened to the beat of his heart.

I feel so content, I feel like I don't have anything to ask for. Jungkook's arms around me makes me feel safe and content. I like it, I love the feeling of his. It makes my heart swell in happiness. A happiness that I will never let slip away.

This is the only thing that I want.