Ten

I smirked as I left that room, covering the bulge on my pants.

Celine gave me her code. The way she looks at me, the way she stares at me. It's making me fucking excited. I threw my bag inside the backseat and immediately drive away from the university premises. Driving smoothly on the highway on the way to trimage.

My phone vibrated and a message from Yoongi hyung appeared on my screen.

Yoongi Hyung

You dropping by?

I chuckled and shake my head, stepping on the gas and drove with the maximum speed, making me reach trimage quickly. I greeted the reception and excused that I was just visiting Hoseok hyung's flat. I went to the elevator and pressed the number to her floor, impatiently tapping my foot on the steel floor, looking at my reflection on the mirror with so much anticipation.

I hummed and I pulled my phone out to reply to Yoongi hyung. I also got a message from Celine.

She just left Yonsei.

The elevator stopped at the right floor and I entered the code and went inside. I left my backpack on the car. I will just get it after. Whatever we are doing.

I took my time looking around her flat because I didn't had much time when I dropped her off since I was in a hurry plus the hyungs are here. I smiled when I stopped in front of the frames that was displayed on the table where her television lies, one of those are our group picture.

The one from 3 years ago.

I chuckled when I saw a framed pictures of us, those photos are from the arcade.

I smiled softly as I remember that day, it was a few days before she left, before she disappeared on me.

I was startled when I heard the door opened and there she is.

-

I clench my jaw hard when I stepped out of the elevator and I scurried my way inside my unit. I saw Jungkook holding one of the frames that lies on my table.

I put my bag on the couch and walk towards him, he put the frame and I pulled him in, I wrap my arm around his waist, crashing my lips against his and my other hand tangles on his hair. I pushed him until his back is pressed was against the wall and I put my thigh between his earning a groan from him.

I jerked my thigh against his crotch and bite hard on his lower lip.

"Fuck.. Noona.." He muttered and I pulled on his hair harshly.

"I didn't say you could speak." I whispered against his ear, I pulled away from him but I did not remove my leg, I look at him, hi lip parted open, my eyes trailing down from his eyes to his lips down to his sculpted jaw to the metal on his lip and the piercing on his eyebrow.

"You naughty boy, you wanted to rail me in front of my class huh?" I muttered and he nodded his head, I gritted my teeth and wrap my hand around his neck and pulled my leg away and my other hand move to palm his aching hard on, bulging madly against the confinements of his jeans.

"I will make sure it will be the last." I said and cupped his crotch hardly before completely pulling away and look at him with hard gaze.

"Strip, I want you naked when I entered my room" I said and He nodded, he was biting on his lip and I pointed the way to my room. "Now, Jeon." I demanded and he smirked and immediately move on his feet and disappeared behind the door, I breathed heavily and went to the kitchen and get myself a glass of water.

I close my eyes shut as the night from Jungkook's house that Saturday evening went back to me. His body, his moves. Fuck.

I waited a few more minutes before unbuttoning my top, revealing my black undergarment, I entered the room and I saw Jungkook's back facing me, I shut the door and let my top fell on the floor and he look at me.