Fifteen

Hello.

wasn't feeling the best today but I hope you'd enjoy this update.

i hope you guys are having a nice day too.

——

After all of my lectures, I went home first since it's just two in the afternoon and the dinner is at seven.

I am still thinking about Ally suddenly showing up in the Yonsei, she stood outside my class for a couple of minutes. I don't know if she know that I'm inside that room, we didn't made any eye contact at all. She left.

I laid on my couch and look at the window, the clear skies of Seoul greeted me.

Aside from thinking about Ally being in Yonsei earlier, I wonder what will happen tonight, with the boys. The last time we gathered was in that party Yoongi and Jungkook threw then we're back with our own businesses.

The game, I couldn't believe that they brought the game back, a part of me was excited about it and a part is hesitant and another is terrified.

Excited because I really enjoyed the time I shared with them, all the scenes, the touches, they're all loving. Hesitant because I want to take things with Jungkook very seriously and terrified because what if all this time, I'm wrong.. and in the end I'd get confused.

And Jungkook, it seemed like he's all in.

I groaned and covered my eyes with my arm as I laugh at my own thoughts. Same game with major adjustments.

I peeled my arm off my eyes when my phone vibrated, immediately seeing a message from Hoseok. It's Yoongi's address. I look at the time and it's just quarter to 3. I stayed in the living room and only moved when the clock hits five.

I choose to wear something formal for tonight, since technically this is a formal dinner, or I'm the only one thinking like that but whatever. Halfway of preparing my face Jungkook texted me that he's already there as well as Seokjin and Taehyung.

I threw my purse on the passengers side and immediately hit the highway, driving swiftly at the wide highway along with a few vehicles.

I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel as the light turned red and my phone boomed with notifications from their messages.

OHANA 🌸

Kim Taehyung
Where are you guys?

Kim Seokjin-ssi
Honestly, i'm getting hungry.
This is why I should've rode with namjoon.

Jiminie
I'm here, maybe open the door for me.

I chuckled as their messages went on and on, with Seokjin complaining that everyone else is taking too long, I shake my head and started driving again and I feel like I'd be the one to arrive last.

And Indeed, I was the last to arrive, when I entered the house they're in Yoongi's front yard.

"Finally our best girl arrived!" Hoseok said and I laughed, shaking my head and went to hug each of them.