Five

Sike! I'm here to do an update!

but I do have a gift for y'all for Christmas.

———

Content warning

This chapter will contain mature contents, heavy scenes ( rough sex, degradation, possessive sex, multiple orgasm or orgasm denial, dirty talk, spanking, choking, face slapping, overstimulation )

Read at your own risk, let's go and sin everyone <3

-

Hoseok brought me to a store first to change my clothes, something that will fit the vibe of the party and he said I should dress to impress.

"You look hot. Damn!" He said and I chuckled and shook my head. "I swear Celine this makes me want to bend you over and fuck you hard" he said and my cheeks heated up and playfully nudged his shoulder.

"Shut up hobi." I said and he laughed loudly and I rolled my eyes at him.

Hoseok started driving carefully as I was fixing my light make-up and when I'm done, he started driving fast and looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"This is your first time seeing Yoongi after those year right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you nervous?"

I shake my head and smile softly, "Surprisingly no," I said "I am more nervous to see Jungkook." I said and he smirked at me.

"Course you do, you like the man." He said and I shake my head

"It's not that hobi, I mean I don't know what's going on Jungkook's head but I really want to settle our problem tonight." I said and he hummed.

"Good luck with that though and oh by the way about that So Ree girl? He used to be Jungkook's hook up but yeah the boy got tired of her but they were good friends." He said and I nodded.

I look outside and bite my lip. I wonder how many girls Jungkook fucked while I was gone.

"But he calls her baby?" I asked and Hoseok chuckled.

"Are you jealous?" he asked and I did not answer. Hoseok took turns and I saw a house uphill with bright and dancing lights, my eyes widened at the view of the house.

It's huge.

"Jungkook lives here?" I asked and he nodded.

"The party is Yoongi and Jungkook's celebration. Yoongi hyung's song reached no. 1 in the charts and Jungkook is officially a high paid model now." he said and eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Not here though, in America so that was a really big deal." He said andt there were many car parked on the side street while Hoseok drove directly to the garage and I notices Seokjin's car was already here. He parked the car beside Seokjin's and he immediately unbuckled his seatbelt and I put my bag on the backseat and he looked at me.

"Ready pretty?" he asked and I nodded and we both walked out of the car and I heard the loud music coming from the inside of the house. The music is blaring and heart pounding and the light dances. Hoseok put his hand on the small of my back and I immediately spotted Jimin and there was Yoongi.