Seven

Celine laid beside me, I sighed softly and run my hand through her hair with my other arm wrap around her waist.

"What will happen to us now?" She asked softly and I look at her and cup her face gently.

I stare at her face, the face that I missed the most, I smiled softly as I gaze at her eyes.

"I've missed you." I whispered and press my lips against her forehead. "I missed you so fucking much." I added and she sighed and nuzzle her face against my chest.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"What will happen to us now? Let me court you noona." I whispered and I felt her smile against my bare chest as she rub her nose against my chest.

"I'm your professor though, student and their proctors can't date Jungkook." She said, looking up at me and our eyes met.

I bite my lip and without hesitation I said, "Then I'll transfer to different school, I can get in SNU."

Her eyes widen and I leaned to kiss her lips before she could say anything, I felt her arms around me tighten and she was biting her lips again.

"I'd ask you to date you in secret but I know you wouldn't like that." I said and she chuckled and nodded her head.

"I don't want to put you in trouble Jungkook." She said "Why didn't you continue studying?" she asked, I know she would.

"I knew that you'd be a professor here so I waited and got myself in modeling instead." I said and she looked at me with so much disbelief in her eyes. "I'm not kidding noona. Hoseok hyung told me."

"Jung fucking Hoseok." She muttered and I chuckled and kisses her lips softly.

"You're here now again in my arms so it doesn't matter noona." I said and she looked at me with some expression that I couldn't read. I sighed and just bury my face on her neck and closes my eyes.

I just wanna stay like this and wait until everything is alright.

"Stay please." I whispered and she nodded and run her hand through my back and that kinda gave me some relief.

"Stay please." Jungkook whispered and I don't know but that put so much pain in me.

I hugged him, I let him bury his face on the crook of my neck, I just lay here holding him close and think of nothing as if the rest of the world doesn't exists.

This boy waited for me.

I am a fucking asshole for not trying to communicate with him. Celine you are fucking stupid.

"Jungkook." I whispered and I felt him move a little until I heard that familiar hum.

"I'm sorry." I whispered against his ear and I felt his arm tighten around me, "I'm sorry for leaving you just like that, for not trying, I'm sorry for putting you through so much after I left." I said and I heard him swallow hard.

He didn't say anything and he just cling on to me.

"Let me make it up to you." I said and he shakes his head

"No noona." He said and smiled softly, "You don't have to make it up to me." He said and he slowly pulled away to look at me, he smiled and I bite my lip and caress his cheek.

I admired his features and bite my lip, my eyes trailed from his eyes to every feature of his face and there. I felt it, the fluttering feeling within my chest. It's there.

"I wanna be with you Jungkook." I said without hesitation. "I wanna try again with you." I added and the smile on his face beat all the shines of the stars.

He cupped my face and kisses me passionately. He took my hands into his and pinned them on either side of my head and he hovered over me, he got on top of me as he kiss me with so much intensity.

He suck on my lower lip and he bites on my upper lip and I moaned softly against the kiss making Jungkook mutter under his breath and I arch my back, chasing his lips as he pulled away.

"Fuck noona!" He mumbled, "Fuck!" He cussed and his lips was on mine again.

His lips moved to my jaw, lightly nipping on it down to my neck, he licked on my neck and I groaned at the feeling and he pressed his knee against my bare heat, he hissed as he felt our mixed juices rubs against his thigh as I rolled my hips.

I moaned softly and rub myself against his thigh as I was getting worked up from how he is kissing me. Jungkook's hand let one of my hands go and trails his fingertip over my neck, getting choking me making me gasp.

Then his hand went down to my chest, he fondles my breasts and I sucked on his lip and he smirked at the kiss and he press his forehead against mine and our lips brushes.

"Fuck noona! You're dripping again." He said and soon his fingers were inside me. His lips were muffling my moans and he was groaning against my mouth as I rolled my hips.

"Shit! I wanna fuck you again," He said and I moaned loudly when Jungkook's fingers curled inside me, rubbing my spot sensitively.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah" I moaned and he pressed his lips against my ear and I moaned harder when he licked my ear lobe.

My hand found his head and I get a handful of his hair and tugged on his as he looked at me and he kissed my lips and starts fingering me.

The squelching sound fills the room and I moaned again, my eyes rolling to the back of my head from how good Jungkook's fingers are.

My eyes widen when he pressed his thumb against my clit. Jungkook chuckled and he starts sucking more marks on my chest and he groaned against my ear.

"I wanna mark you on your neck and let everyone know someone have you." He whispered and I nodded my head and clenches around his fingers to relieve myself from the orgasm that built up.

"One day baby, mark me one day." I said and he nodded and he pressed his palm against my heat and I arched my back as he curled his fingers again, I cussed out loud as I finally reached my high and came all over Jungkook's fingers.

He smiled and kisses me all over my face and he pulled his fingers out and he quickly shoved it in my mouth. I quickly starts sucking his fingers clean and he grinned and once I collected my juiced Jungkook took his fingers away and I stares at him.

He smiles and kisses me softly.

"You owe me a lot of kiss Celine." He whispered and bury his face on my neck again and I laughed and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

I held him and kisses his shoulder and closes my eyes and whispered, "I really do."

I kiss his cheek and relaxes myself.

"I'll give you everything I owe you." I said and that's how the night ended.