Fourteen

Kink Club
Old Rules
Teasing, Hook ups, make arrangements, pure sex, lust, pleasure. for fun.
no strings attach, first to catch feelings will pay two thousand dollars ($2,000)

New Rules
Teasing- the first to fail will face the consequences, sex, lust, pleasure.
get attach if you want, fall in love for all i care, but respect boundaries- a must, may call it off anytime.
Remember we're doing this for the sake of fun, you may leave the chat if you don't want to continue.
if a person ends up with another person, game over for them
further details will be discussed personally.

    Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok.                            

"Are you sure you want this Jungkook?" I asked once more after reading Yoongi's email. "You're territorial and jealous, you sure you can handle the thought of all of us touching each other?"

Jungkook looked at me, "It would be fun." He answered and I stared at him and he smiled and grabbed my hand and rubs his thumb over my knuckle.

"Noona, Yeah I know, I am territorial, hell I am possessive as fuck, what's mine is mine but another round of this game would be beneficial to us, I don't know what would be it's actual benefit but I know something would be made out of it, and to clear feelings." he said, he leaned and kisses my forehead.

"I know that you like Yoongi hyung before," He muttered and hugged me close to him.

"Namjoon hyung told me a year after you left, don't you want to find out if you still like him? Maybe you're just confused with me" Jungkook said and I abruptly pulled away from his embrace.

"Are you kidding me?" I exclaimed, "Jungkook I said I love you to you, and you think I'm just confused?" I said, getting a little heated. Jungkook look down, when I made sure that he's not going to say anything, I continued to talk.

"All I ever think when I was in london is how am I going to make it up to you, how am I going to make you forgive me if you were actually mad at me, I am sure of my feelings Jungkook." I said firmly and he sighed and he pulled me in his embrace again and rubs my back.

"Let's not fight noona, I'm sorry I said that.." he whispered, "But if I will ask you now, would you like to join the game?"

I look at him for a while before looking away and sighed softly. "I don't know yet.." I said truthfully and Jungkook hummed and pulled me closer and bury his face on my neck and inhaled my scent.

"That's okay baby, you don't have to decide now but let's hear what they are going to say yeah?" he said and I nodded.

When I met Jungkook, he's with Taehyung then they broke up. I never asked about that because that's none of my business and they seemed cool with each other so I assume that things are completely fine. They are okay.

None of us spoke, we fell in a deep silence. I shut my eyes and let him hold me as I cling onto him as well.

I don't know how this game is going to work or am I just scared to come to some conclusion, what if I end up being confused? Just like what Jungkook said.

"I can almost hear you thinking out loud baby, rest your mind." He said and caresses my waist and I sighed, nodding my head, I feel Jungkook's smile against the kiss that he pressed against my forehead. I tighten my embrace to him.