Chapter 6:Mission suspicions

Hope your enjoying the book so far.Don't worry, there will be longer chapters soon.Bye guys.

Nats pov:

It's been three weeks since I left with Steve.Everyday I spent thinking about Y/n and the guilt i felt leaving her.My thoughts were disturbed by Steve shaking my arm.

"Hey, you okay?"He asked.

I nodded."Yeah I'm fine.You okay Steve?"

"Yep.Never been better."

I laughed."Yeah, what's better than running into a high tech Hydra base with a team of people who've done this a million times and coming out with scratches and a few bruises on a Thursday?"I asked as he laughed.

"Nothing better."

I smiled a little then reached into my pocket.My phone buzzed as I took it out.A message lit up my phone from Maria but I laughed at the massage that was wrote.It obviously wasn't Maria.

"Hi mom.Hope your okay.Love you.
P.s, I stole Steve's prototype shield and took it sledding.Can you believe that it snowed here?.Anyways I miss you.Bye mommy.Pp.s, I stole Maria's phone.😁

I shook my head with a smiled.Steve looked back over at me and glanced down at my screen.I quickly swiped away the message before he could find out what Y/n did with his new shield.He saw my wallpaper which was a picture of me lifting Y/n into the air when she was two after she took her first proper steps.

He smiled at the picture then turned back to the door that opened revealing a bright light.The ship was dark so the outside was like someone shining a flashlight in your face.

I stood up, fixing my gun on my hip and stood beside Steve.He nodded towards me as I repeated what he did and we both jumped out followed by the others.

3rd person pov:

Y/n sketched a picture of the Christmas tree now set up in the living room.That's right.Its Christmas time.

She smiled as she coloured the different baubles and then held it up to observe it.Not to bad.

Maria walked in with a cup of coffee and furrowed her eyebrows at the girls behaviour.She set her cup down beside her as she watched Y/n draw some stick figures beside the tree.

"Whatcha doing Y/n?"Maria asked sitting on one of the armchairs.Y/n smiled when she saw Marie then went back to looking at her drawing.

"I'm drawing everyone."

"Ah."Maria nodded."Did you draw me?"

"I was just about to actually.I've got Uncle Thor, Uncle Tony, Uncle Bruce, Clint, Steve, a bunch of others we don't need to mention and finally me and you."Y/n smiled.

"It looks pretty hun."Maria said sipping her coffee.The phone then rang as Maria looked over at it.She looked at her coffee, sighed and got up to pick it up.

She picked up the phone, leaning on the counter top as she watched Y/n from a distance."Hello?"

"Hello, Maria?"

"Yes.This is Maria hill speaking."

"It's Tony.The trip is cutting short.The mission is over.We're coming home."

Maria smiled turned her back away in happiness.Y/n was going to be so happy.

"That's great.When are you heading back?"

"Hopefully tomorrow."

"Alright Mr Stark.I'll inform Fury."

"No need.He's the one who told us to come home."