Chapter 11:Arrested

"Y/n,you ready to go?"Nat called from the bottom of the stairs.Y/n sighed as she held her bag in her hand.Glancing around her room and heading downstairs, she stopped in front of a picture in the hall.A picture of all the Avengers sitting together, smiling.

She smiled a little before walking downstairs.Natasha smiled when she saw Y/n walk down.

"Come on, the ship leaves soon."

"I don't understand why I can't help you fight."Y/n said.

"It's dangerous."Natasha said.

"I'm 15 years old.I'm trained in martial arts, I think I can handle a small fight between family."Y/n scoffed at the end of her sentence.

"I know you could.But that's just the reason.Your 15 years old.I can't let you get hurt."Natasha said as Y/n starting walking away towards the door."Y/N"

"Sorry mom.Call me when you think about no sending me away out of sudden notice!."Y/n shouted not looking her way.Nat sighed.

Y/n saw Shuri and smiled."Hey little cuz."Shuri smiled.

"Little?"Y/n asked."I'm literally only two years younger."

"Yeah so your still little."Shuri shrugged sitting in her seat.Y/n laughed before sitting down.

Natasha ran up to the ship and in the door.She pulled Y/n into a hug before Y/n could get a word of protest out.She sighed into her daughters shoulder before kissing her head after pulling away.

"I'm sorry."

Y/n nodded looking down.

Natasha smiled at Shuri before leaving and standing back out of the way.She watched the ship take off as she crossed her arms.Tony watched from the compound window with a sad stare.He wasn't aware of the fact until today that his niece would be leaving him.

All because of a certain super solider and a book of stupid Accords.

________________
(We are going to follow Steve for a little bit so you can get some Bucky scenes.Y/n will appear again don't worry.)

In a black cap and jacket, Bucky walks around the streets. Across the street he spots a vender at a news-stand watching him. Bucky glances away, then looks back at the vender who's still watching him with a glare.

The vender runs from his stand and leaves Bucky confused. Bucky goes over and picks up a paper left on the stand table. On the front page there are photos of a man and the head line: 'Winter Soldier". Bucky glances around cautiously and tensely.

Steve is in a small apartment not far from Bucky. He looks around.Spotting a notebook on top of the fridge, he picks it up and opens it revealing tabs of colours sticking out of the pages.He was broke from his thoughts by Sam on the communicator.

"Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces, approaching from the south."

"Understood."Steve spoke back.Not noticing Bucky now behind him."Do you know me?"

"You're Steve. I read about you in a museum."Bucky said.

"They've set the perimeter."Sams voice was heard.

"I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying."Steve said.

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore."Bucky defend himself.

"They're entering the building."Sam said.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive."Steve said.

"That's smart. Good strategy."Bucky nodded.

"They're on the roof."Sam said.

"This doesn't have end in a fight, Buck."Steve said trying to reason with his friend.

Outside the door a cop sets up a battering ram.

"It always ends in a fight."Bucky said looking away.

"5 seconds."Sam said.

"You pulled me from the river. Why?"Steve asked.

"I don't know."Bucky sighed.

"3 seconds!"Sam said.

"Yes, you do."

"Breach! Breach!"Sam yelled. A grenade crashes through the window. Bucky kicks it to Steve, and he smothers it with his shield.

Bucky shields himself with the mattress against an attack from the window. He blocks the door with a table.Bucky slams another policeman into the wall.(A/n:Stop it Bucky your making me blush.)

"Buck, stop! You're gonna kill someone."Steve yelled.

Bucky slams Steve to the ground."I'm not gonna kill anyone."

Bucky grabs a backpack from under the floorboards and throws it out of the window. More of the police team hurry up the stairwell. Bucky jumps on the zip-line-guy and swings down a level.

"Suspect has broken containment! He's headed down the east stairwell!"A soldier said.

Steve jumps down a level as Bucky keeps punching the cops. Bucky tosses one of them over the railing and Steve catches him, stopping the cop from falling. He looks at Bucky wearily.

"Come on, man."

Bucky breaks a banister and swings down on it. A cop aims at Bucky and Steve knocks the gun from his hands with his shield which sticks in the wall. Bucky leaps down the stairwell.He climbs up then runs along a corridor and leaps off a balcony. He tumbles onto the lower roof of the neighboring building where he finds where his backpack. he picks it up and runs.

Black Panther, slams into Bucky from behind, knocking him down.He extends his fingers and sharp claws pop out.

Steve looks down at them as Falcon swoops from the sky.

"Sam, southwest rooftop."Steve said.

"Who the hell's the other guy?"Sam asked.

"About to find out."

Steve leaps from the balcony down onto the neighboring building as a chopper flies up. Black Panther lunges at Bucky with his claws, but Bucky grabs his wrists.

"Sam."Steve said.

"Got him."Sam swoops up and shoves the helicopter off course.

Bucky jumps down through an opening and lands in an underpass, he runs through the traffic. Black Panther and Captain America drop down and chase after him.

A Special Forces Vehicle pursues behind the group.

Black Panther is a few cars behind, keeping pace with Bucky. he leaps on the back of the car Steve's driving. Steve swerves from side to side, trying to throw him off.

"Sam, I can't shake this guy."

"Right behind you."Sam said.

A motorbike speeds towards Bucky. Bucky grabs the handlebar and spins the bike around in mid air, throwing the rider off.He gets on the bike and rides away.

Black Panther leaps off the front of the car onto Bucky's motorbike. Bucky flings him over his head and the bike leans down on its side.

Steve swerves the car through the rubble, leaps out and pulls Black Panther away from Bucky. Armed police arrive and surround them, guns aimed. War Machine leaps down from above and raises both hands.

"Stand down, now."Rhodey looks at Steve."Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal."

Police move in and force Bucky to his knees. Black Panther raises his hands. A cop moves Steve's arms behind his back.Blank panther removes his mask revealing T'Challa.

"Your highness."Rhodey nodded.

_____________