Chapter 8:Fight between friends

A/n:Ahhh I'm so exited to start writing Civil war.I hope you enjoy the first part.

-Five years Later-

The suspicions of what Fury was doing were dead.People forgot and went on with their lives.

But not Natasha.

Natasha never forgets.In fact she wrote down her suspicions in a notebook in her desk drawer.

Christmas that year was like any other.Peter came over and celebrated with May bringing some cupcakes she made.The Avengers sitting around the living room giving out presents that Pepper carefully wrapped.Then they had a Christmas dinner with the whole family getting along.Yes Steve and Tony too.

Well that all changed once Y/n turned 15.The Avengers were brought together for a meeting with Ross.Nat had her suspicions still on high alert as they were told about this meeting.Of course they all avoided the meeting and Ross.That meeting never happened.

Steve called together everyone about a mission in Lagos.It was top secrete, something about a guy walking around killing innocent people.Steve looked around.Nat fiddling with a pen.

"So we have a mission in Lagos."He said with hands on his hips."And although we are trying to keep out of the way of Ross."

"Why though?"Tony asked.

"Sorry?"

"I'm asking why Rogers.He did nothing."Tony shrugged.

"He is too suspicious right now.We need to keep out of his way."Steve said harshly which shut Tony up.

"Anyways as I was saying there's a special mission in Lagos that we need to head to right now."

"Who?"

"Me, Natasha, Wanda, Sam.You guys come with me."Steve said looking at the group who nodded.Tony scoffed.

"You can't avoid the law forever."Tony said.

"We're not avoiding it.We're bending it."Steve said walking out with the small group following.

______________

Nat,Wanda, Steve and Sam wore sunglasses as they tried to not act suspicious whilst sitting in a local cafe.If they were going to catch this guy then they needed to be incognito.

"All right, what do you see?"Steve asked.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."Wanda said sipping her coffee.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means . . ."Steve trailed off.

"Cameras."Wanda said.

"Both cross streets are one way."Steve said.

"So, compromised escape routes."Wanda confirmed.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"Steve said looking up and down the street.

" Yeah, the red one? It's cute."Wanda nodded.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."Natasha said looking out the window.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?"Wanda said.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature."Natasha said.

"Anybody ever tell you your a bit paranoid?"Sam asked.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?"Nat asked.