Chapter 12:She picked her side

A/n:Sorry for not posting these chapters.I hope these next ones can make it up.

Despite her mother's words, Y/n did not stay with T'challa.As soon as she heard that Steve,Sam and him got arrested, she left on a plane to Germany.

_______________

In a parking garage at Halle airport Germany, Steve drives into the parking lot in an old car. He parks by a grey van and gets out when he sees Clint beside it.

"Cap."Clint nods.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice."Steve says .

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt."

"Thanks for having my back."Steve smiles a little.Wanda stands beside him.He looks at her.

"It was time to get off my ass."She shrugs.

"How about our other recruit?"Steve asked looking around.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good."Clint said opening the van door.Scott fell out.

"What timezone is this?"Scott asked.

"Come on. Come on."Clint says.

Scott shakes Steve's hand with an amazed look.Like a person meeting their idol.

"Captain America."

"Mr. Lang."Steve says with a smile.

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He looks at Wanda."I know you, too. You're great!"

He turns back and feels Steve's shoulders which makes Clint give him a weird look."Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so . . . thinks for thinking of me.Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?"Sam nods.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I . . ."Scott tries apologising.

"It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again."Sam crosses his arms.

"They tell you what we're up against?"Steve asked.

"Something about some . . . psycho-assassins?"Scott says

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man."Steve said looking at his team.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"Scott shrugs.

"We should get moving."Bucky says coming up from the side of the car.

Steve nodded.They began walking towards the airport hanger until they were stopped.By a noise.

Steve held up a finger signalling them to stop.Bucky looked puzzled then look at where the sound was making more noise.

"Steve."He whispered.Steve looked at him.Bucky pointed to the corner which held a bunch of boxes stacked together.

Steve slowly approached the boxes when someone jumping out scared them.

Steve's eyes went wide."Y/n?"

Y/n swayed back and forth on her heels."Hello."She smiled nervously.

"What are you doing here?"Steve asked.

"I'm uh."She scratched the back of her neck."Here to help."

Steve puts a hand on his forehead before looking at the child again.

"Keep out of the way Y/n."Steve ordered.

"Wait, let me help."Y/n said.

"No.No way.Not happening!"He said walking away with his team.