Episode Three

Jungkook jumped to the heavy beat of the Moon Bar back-room. The crazy haired DJ was obscured by fog machines and the entire place was cast in blue and purple light while dozens of intoxicated bodies pressed against each other to the beat.

Cha Eun Woo, a friend who was simultaneously working on an acting project in LA, smiled across the club as he paved his way through the crowd towards Jungkook. A bit of the drinks in his hands spilled as he went.

"How much longer do you want to stay for?" EunWoo asked, handing Jungkook the red drink. Jungkook shrugged. They'd been clubbing for hours - A Sprinkle of Love was filming scenes with side characters tomorrow so Jungkook had planned to take advantage of the fact that he didn't have to wake up early the next day to shoot.

"Couple more hours? We can bar hop if you want!" Jungkook yelled over the music. "Hoseok told me of another bar a couple blocks away that has live music!"

"What did you say?"

"Live music!!"

"Where?!"

"Another bar!!"

"OH! You want to go to another bar?!"

"Yes!!"

EunWoo laughed, raising his drink to his lips. He tilted his head towards the exit and the two actors made their way through the dancing crowd towards it. The wind outside was thankfully light, the warm LA night wrapping around them as they manvoured off the busy street. Jungkook's ears rang, the music suddenly muffled behind the closed bar door.

"My friend recommended a bar called Rise, they hire a band each night." Jungkook explained again, his voice sounding too loud in his ears. He glanced down at his phone, reading a text sent from another friend out clubbing before sliding it back in his pocket. "You remember Lisa?" He asked.

Eunwoo nodded, pointing at Jungkook's drink to get him to finish it. Jungkook smirked. Eunwoo was never one to waste money, especially not on the crazy prices LA listed for their vodka-crans.

"Yea, I met her at a fashion show last spring. She was really chill."

"Well I texted her if she was out tonight and it turns out her and a group of LA models are also at Rise. Male models."

Eunwoo smiled as Jungkook finished the last drop of his drink. As Jungkook turned to throw the cup away, he noticed a certain coppered eyed actor walking across the opposite end of the street.

Jimin?

Jimin was walking fast, his cheeks were red and eyes puffy underneath. That stiffness he had around Jungkook was replaced with shaking as the man balled up the end of his sweater in his fist, searching for a taxi that never stopped.

Jungkook turned back towards Eunwoo. "I uh - can I meet you there? The bar is right down this street. I can text Lisa to find you? Or if you want do you want to come with me?"

"What? Jungkook go where?"

"I need to check on a friend of mine, I think he might be in trouble."

"Now? You need to check on him now?"

Jungkook bit his lip, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry Eunwoo, really I know how shitty this is. You can come with if you want, it'll only take a couple minutes."

Eunwoo raised his brows at Jungkook before shaking his head slowly. "It's alright, honestly I should have headed back an hour ago. Unlike some people, I actually have to shoot tomorrow."

Jungkook gave Eunwoo a relived smile and his friend clapped him on the back. "Don't wait so long to text me next time," Eunwoo said.

"That goes both ways." Jungkook smiled and his friend rolled his eyes kindly. Eunwoo pulled his phone out to call an Uber and Jungkook gave him a wave as he left, walking across the street.