• Credits •

End Questions!!

What was your favorite moment or favorite scene?

Do you think people can heal from heartbreak while together?

Any surprises? For me, the fact that everyone was on Jimin's side when they argued about the birthday is my second biggest surprise from readers - right after everyone thinking BCC was a vampire fic 💀

If you were to make a Publicity Stunt Ad, what would it be or what would be your tag line?

_________

A/N

Well that was ... a ride.

Bwhaha I honestly don't think I can write a purely lighthearted, fluffy fic for the life of me. This is the first time I was writing as I published in a hot minute so I had to trust where the story wanted to go. I had this idea of a light hearted, dramatic rival actors type story where they both had exes and it would add spice -

But. You know. Sometimes a fic says make me have a theme and you listen so that you don't wake up to a Wattpad human figure demon that smacks you.

Fun fact: it was supposed to be even more off the rails but I reigned it in. Taehyung originally had a b-plot of trying to become a trouple with Jinmin which is part of why he was so adamant about them dating again. He was gonna kiss Jimin at the second party and reveal it as this great publicity stunt idea that three top celebrities were fucking each other - but then I started writing it and guys I actually showed restraint. I was like Vio, this is a little out of pocket. But it back into pocket. And so I did. We call that personal growth. 😘😘

But I had a weirdly fun time exploring Jikook's relationship to each other and their relationship with their past boyfriends. Personally, I always thought that exes and this idea of multiple soulmates for different phases of life was fascinating. I've been in a couple relationships and I've really learned that as you grow, people might grow in different ways, but that doesn't mean another (or even a better) love isn't waiting for you at there.

I also liked how Jimin and Jungkook had to work through their past relationship trauma in order to be present for each other. I think it can be really hard to ditch a toxic relationship: on the outside, of course it's obvious to everyone else to leave, but when you're in the thick of someone hurting you it can take a really long time to notice and then an even longer time to act. But it is possible, is achievable.

So while this fic wasn't really meant be about their exes so much, I'm happy with where we ended up because even as the author I surprised myself.

My point with this fic, besides honestly just being a fun love story about our favorite men, is that it's okay to start fresh and break yourself out of bad situations because as hard as it might be to see at the time, there will be other people to catch you.

I hope you guys had some fun along the way even with the rollercoaster that steamrolled through it. Everyone who commented each week or commented now after the fic has been long complete, thank you so much. It's been years since I wrote as I published so this whole thing was really terrifying, but every cute reaction or ad compliment kept me from spiraling into a nervous wreck.

As always, you guys mean the world to me. I hope you had fun and stick around for more 😘

__________

General Questions
These are just some questions to get a Jikook community pulse! If you've answered these in an earlier chapter, thank you so much, and if not I'd love to hear your thoughts!! Feel free to answer just one, none, or all!

What are your favorite fanfic tropes/
Least favorite?

Which AU's do you gravitate towards or wish to see more of?

Do you reach for fics with longer chapter (2000+ words) or shorter chapters (1000-2000)?

What makes you turn away from a fic or drop it?

Anything you wish to see more of specifically in my Jikook fics?

If I asked you out on a date, would you reach for my hand or would I have to reach for yours? 😏

___________

Thank you for anyone who took the time to comment!!