Father, forgive them

A/N: please, read the disclaimer on the first chapter. Some things that have happened on AHS have been altered in favor of this story or else I couldn't be writing this since Michael would be dead.

Day 26 morning

You wake up at the feeling of his knuckles brushing the outline of your face. Still sleepy, you bring your hands to scratch his scalp gently, followed by your morning grumbles.

-How is it that you're always so energetic?

He chuckles at your question.

-I guess being the head of this rotting world is enough of a reason for that.

-How sweet of you - you say and he gives a peck to your lips enjoying your funny side – But you are still staying with me today, aren't you? They're gonna be mad.

-That's their problem. They are not in the position to make complaints, now less than ever. What's the matter? You don't enjoy my companionship?

-Of course I do – are you a bit insecure on the inside, Mr. Antichrist? – But I was thinking about yesterday and at some point I feel like when you are here we are alright but as soon as you cross that door I become some sort of prisoner again.

-But, Y/N, I allowed you to be outside this room, where do you want to go? To the Chapel with me?

-No, obviously not. But it's like I don't live here. It's you who lives in the Sanctuary and I'm just another piece furniture.

-Where did you get that idea from?

-From what you told me. You wanted trust from me but where is mine from you?

-I've already explained to you the danger of having you near the kitchen or sneaking into these drawers where you could get harmed with blunt objects.

- Yes – you huff – But Michael, if someone wanted to put a spell on me or whatever, they would do it even with a pillow.

Michael blinks, examining your insistent face.

- I'm still not convinced but I'll think about it.

You give him your grumpy face and attempt to turn around but he grabs you by the jaw.

– Fine, come here. I won't let you around with the kitchen and drawers unlocked but I'll show you what's inside the other rooms. Would you like that?

-Yes, Sir! – you exclaim, your eyes widening at the surprise.

-But you are having a meal on my lap this time since yesterday you were being such a brat and you haven't eaten anything.

You nod and he takes advantage of his hold on your face to bring you closer and eat your mouth.

–Are you okay?

-Yeah, I think. My tummy is still upset. It's not an excuse not to eat so don't give me that look. It just hurts here – you take his hand to the under part of your belly button and he rubs it a little bit.

-Well, let's have something light then. Do you want me to calm your pain?

-Um... I don't know, somehow it feels familiar.

He inspects you with an intrigued face. Once you both get off the bed, you go to the bathroom to pee and as soon as you clean yourself, you see it on the toilet paper. Oh, no way. You look around the room trying to find what you already know you are not going to find and after a minute of accepting your situation, you decide to call for him, biting your bottom lip due to the shame.