The No-Bible effect

Day 8 morning

It's early in the morning and you have been very still all night. He wakes up and looks at you breathe so calmly that he feels tempted and pets your hair. Your hands are also close to his chest but keeping them near your face to not touch it as if refraining of doing that would make sense when your bodies are tangled like a snake. But as soon as he moves to get up, your fingers brush unconsciously his shoulder. He smiles and tries to move your leg from his waist but your hands now grab his arm, not wanting his warmness to leave you. He doesn't want to wake you abruptly so he just traces his index finger along your face, caressing the edges of your nose and lips as if he is drawing them. You open your eyes slowly at the sensation to find his blue ones that make you blink because of their light.

-G'morning – you say.

-Good morning, little one. First time you greet me, I should feel blessed – he jokes – although a little grumpy for my taste, shall we try again? – now you are well awake, looking at his haughty face, wanting to punch him to erase that smirk.

- ¡Good morning, Sir! –you say mockingly showing all emphasis in your words.

- That was perfect, my dear, you should practice cordiality more often with that bratty mouth.

You both get up and you are surreptitiously watching him change clothes while you play with your O-ring between your fingers. The muscle lines of his back, the way he accommodates his long hair out of the shirt and buttons his wrists so ceremoniously.

-Sir... - you whisper and he turns to face you, all magnificent in black – I am... hungry.

- You already know where to look for food – he says but he opens the cupboard for you – Salty or sweet? – he is so easily reaching for the cans being taller that you stand there gaping his movements, missing the question. He moves his hand to get your attention back into reality – The food. Peas or pineapple in syrup?

- Oh, I'd love the second option -you reply and he slides the can along the chest of drawers for you to get it.

-Just be careful. Don't want to get your stomach sick again.

- Well, If you feel like I'm a gluttonous being you should at least accomplish the fact that you are keeping me locked here so maybe you shouldn't leave all this food with me – you reply offended but the anger vanishes as soon as his face changes into a severe one and he makes a few long steps to shorten the distance between you both. Although his hands are behind his back, it's such a powerful pose and gaze that you now feel incredibly tiny before him so close.

- First of all that's not the way you want to be speaking to me. Second, if you think "a gluttonous being" is the way I see you, you should really be careful because I ought to be taking advantage of that supposed greed giving your mouth other things to taste– you don't understand exactly what he means but him caressing slightly the side of your thigh is enough to make you perceive the sexual vibe of his words.

- I'm sorry, Sir – you let out in a very low voice, his touch making you weak, but you don't go backwards, it may be dangerous and you are not sure if you want anyway.

-I'll be back in a few hours. Be good – he says going to the door. He smirks and leaves.

Day 8 afternoon

Has he left angry? You are not even thinking about a possible punishment for your tone of voice. It's just a ball of ice in the center of your chest, making it hard to breath normally. What is happening to me? You bring your hand to your mouth but as soon as you nibble one of your nails, you stop, his disapproval face becomes clear into your mind. The O-ring seems a more suitable way to cope with your anxiety so you start playing with it again.