Interrogation III

Day 18 morning

You wake up and stare at the roof. His face has been so vivid in your dream that you could almost felt his skin under your fingertips. You don't know if you're grateful for having seen him considering he is still unconscious, but at the same time, there's hope in your heart that came from that reunion. It may be silly but you have nothing else left so while your eyes get used to the light of the candles, you let the memories of the night invade you.

But the calmness is short because the door slams open and it makes you sit on the bed pulling the sheets towards you as if it could be a defense mechanism. Hannah is there with her typical red robe and a less friendly expression than ever.

-Get her out of the fucking bed – Sheila appears from behind and literally grabs you by the arms and lifts your body from the bed to put you on the chair as you pant at the -sudden movement – So... blood pressure low, wasn't it, Sheila? You thought you two could make a fool of us?

-I didn't... - you babble.

-Lola, come here! – she calls out loud and the redhead who was spying the sequence walks into the room – This is the girl you've seen inside our Lord's bedroom, right?

-Yes, Hannah, it's her – you are stunned that she told them what happened but you definitely understand why when she smiles at you, curling up half of her lips completely satisfied.

-Thank you, darling, now go back to your work – She orders and Lola leaves the bedroom – So, now you are gonna do me a favor and tell me what you were looking for when you decided to get into Michael's room.

-Nothing, I just wanted to see him... - but a hard slap against your cheek from the military leader interrupts you.

-Sheila, Sheila... don't get too passionate. Go and get Gallant to come here – Hannah stops her but Sheila hesitates – Sheila... go get Gallant – the leader leaves too and Hannah takes the second chair to sit in front of you, legs crossed and intimidating – You better hope he serves for something or this is it for you.

You wait there, looking at the floor and wiping out the blood of your cheek that is swollen at the repeated hits it has received along the days, while Hannah is fixed on you in plain silence. Suddenly, it is broken by the arrival of Sheila with the blonde guy you used to coexist with at the old bunker.

-Whoa! Isn't this incredibly surprising. How did a chick like you survive for so long? – he says mockingly. Hannah stands up and invites him to sit on the chair – What is this? A reunion party?

-You were in Outpost 3 with Y/N, weren't you? – Hannah says.

-Well, technically, 'cause she was isolated as a plant. Oh girl... what happened to you? – he asks noticing your wounded cheek – Wait, am I in some kind of trouble? Cause I'd like to be notified.

-Not to our understanding. But we expect you to cooperate. What was Y/N doing at the Outpost?

-Frankly? I don't know. I think she said something about a relative that granted her ass safe there.

-And Michael? Can you tell us something about their relationship there?

-Well, I was right from the beginning: she was on the list too, maybe because our sex symbol Antichrist was too fixed on her. But she seemed to avoid him every time she could, like she was nervous or afraid of him fucking her brains out. Can you believe that? I think that man wanted a taste of her pussy. What a pity, my ass would not be as tight but I can guarantee you it would be firmer. No offense, darling.

-Have some respect for our Lord – Sheila says but Hannah intercedes:

-So you are telling us that it was just her... sensuality playing a part there.