Others

Day 10

You've been really stuck to him the whole night. Your dream has been keeping your body moving slightly to rub itself with his and he's been well aware of that but didn't want to wake you up. But as the hours have gone by, your rubbing has intensified and it's been harder and harder for him to remain calm as his erection has his mind focused on you like you're a melting chocolate. Of course you're not doing it on purpose, it's the dream you're having of his face that appears so close to you, reviving the last kiss again and again like a fucking hot spiral, with the exception that your brain is picturing yourself with the primitive lust that you really have but don't dare to show in reality. But this one doesn't matter now because in your dream you're acting upon that craving, your hands pulling his hair and coming down his torso, unclipping the buttons of his black shirt, desperate to look the skin underneath it. And at the moment the picture of his pale muscles lines gets you greedy and you turn onto your stomach to rub your pelvis against the mattress. Although you're not conscious of what you're doing it has an alleviate feeling and soon you feel the need to increase the pressure and the speed. Unluckily for you, his eyes are wide open with fire, fixed on the sweat that's running through your body as you arch your back and clench the sheets. Be thankful I guaranteed you that you're going to beg me to fuck you or you should really pray for God now. He intends to breathe and disregard the bulge in his boxers but then you start to moan and he loses composure. You're waken up with his hand on your throat that stops your masturbation and gets your face close to his. You gasp at the abruptness; it takes a few seconds to place yourself in that bedroom, coming back to reality.

-You fucking little tease – he says agitated pressing slightly on your windpipe as your hand goes up to grab his but he doesn't release the grip – You really don't know how to behave yourself, not while I'm gone, not when you're before me – His breathing gets louder and his eyes brighter – I should invest more time in your discipline to keep you like a good obedient little girl or at least to make you have some decency, don't you think? – Your cheeks bright red with anger and shame but when you pull his hand again in vain, the feeling of being helplessly caught by him causes you to dress up your arousal in a whimper.

-I'm sorry, Sir – it's the best you can say between gasps.

-You should really put more effort in being convincing because you need me to believe you for your own good.

-I'm sorry, Sir – you repeat again and he squeezes your throat harder, enjoying, sadistic, how your voice sounds with your air supply limited – It won't happen again, I didn't realize what I was doing, I beg your pardon, Sir – you speak accelerated because now you can't breathe for sure, trying to ingratiate yourself with him in hopes he releases you soon. His eyes watch yours get teary and he licks the inner part of his cheek as he analyzes the face your defenseless being is making.

-Get up and refresh your face – he releases you and you jump out of bed.

You do as you are told while he dresses with his trousers and black shirt. You come out of the bathroom and stand by the door watching him looking in the mirror, fixing his long hair out of the neck part. Despite having wetting your and cheeks and hair a little bit to cool out, your body is still frustrated for not being able to have the sexual release that it wants. Although you know it might be a sin to just think about it, reality is that apart from what you could think about being on God's path, Michael has taken away the possibility of you touching yourself, of you having an orgasm at his touch or last thing: of you enjoying one at an erotic dream, all of that because he realizes the same thing you find out about yourself: you crave those sexual behaviors, but the difference between the both of you is that you try to refrain from that because of your ideology and beliefs, and Michael has not allowed you to cum simply out of sadism and because he wants you to beg to make you realize how much you would enjoy submitting to him.