Connor

Last chapter:

Day 29 morning

Michael has you hugged to his chest as usual but this time you are the one who wakes up first. After a small yawn, you stay silent, head resting peacefully on the pillow, watching a few blonde locks that have fallen on the tip of his nose. You wipe them away, caressing his cheekbone in the process, finally giving a peck to his beautiful relaxed cherry lips that causes him to hug you tighter.

-Sir... I think it's time to wake up.

-Taking revenge on me for making you get up all these days, my naughty angel? – his eyes open and it seems like the world has stopped.

-No, I'm not –you smile– but I'm really hungry –and it's true, the last events have your stomach growling.

-What would you like to eat?

-To be honest, I'd die for some pizza but I'm not exactly sure there's a Domino's nearby. Neither I think you know how to cook a home-made one.

-You think so low of me?

-I have my evidence – your chuckle is stopped with him moving on top of you, his morning erection pressed against your sex.

-Careful, my darling. I usually prefer to cook my favorite meal but I can always eat you raw.

Your chest becomes heavy, welcoming a shaky breathing. Despite that, you surround his hips with your legs bringing him closer. Michael smiles at your motion and goes for your mouth with deep intensity. His fingers come down the curves of your body to grip outside part of your thighs, hearing how you let out a tiny whine when he pinches the mere amount of skin that's there.

Your kiss turns more erratic, a clear demonstration of your arousal, but he forces himself to stop.

- I have to...

- Go to the Chapel – you sigh.

- You know I wish I could stay here – he says kissing your neck over the ribbon of your collar -But now that the thing with the witches is over, I have no choice. It's been a long time for them.

- It's okay, just come back soon, please?

- Of course I will. Especially if you are waiting for me like a good girl – he strokes your cheek while talking – Listen, kitchen is locked but engine room and the deposit are open. Be careful, okay? I'm going to ask the doctor about the blood test there to see if Hope is safe. I'm gonna need to have a stern talk with the dear Supreme one of these days.

You scratch his scalp gently, trying to sooth his growing anger. Please don't make things worse. Michael finally surrenders to your touch and closes his eyes for a moment before giving you one last kiss and leave the bedroom.

Day 29 afternoon

It takes a few stretches and yawns for you to get up and get dressed. It's a relief that your period is gone but you still enjoy the comfort of having panties after so much time without them; not that your nakedness matters to you when in fact, it has become a preferred aesthetic before him but it feels somehow familiar to have them on. After eating some corn and feeding Hope, you kneel before the bed, elbows resting on the mattress, hands crossed.

- Such a man is Michael Langdon, isn't he, Father? I know I haven't talked to you in a while. It was because I know you don't approve any of this and I didn't want to offend you with glorifying words towards you when I'm having carnal intercourse with the Antichrist – you pause – He told me the other day I was like Juliet. Do we really have to feel like Montescos and Capuletos because of our fathers? Isn't everything tragic enough already? Hopefully, we don't end like them. When I was a child, I used to think love was what really mattered at the end. What happened to that? Another lie? – Love? – But I don't want to give up to one to stay with the other. Please don't put me in that position, Father. I just want to be close to you and close to him, that's all.