Who's there?

Day 14

You wake up at the feeling of his fingers running along your hair but you still don't want to open your eyes entirely. Michael is smirking, trapped in the contemplation of your angelic face. When he lets his digit slide down the tip of your nose, you yawn softly.

-Good morning – he greets.

- Good morning – you say grumbling a little.

- Kiss me.

Your brain gets well awake at his command but in spite of how abrupt it is, the surprise makes your eyes narrow in an affectionate smiling way and you catch his bottom lip tenderly to then fuse your mouths as he's told you before how he expects you to respond to this order.

– I think it's late, I have a very sleepyhead kitten next to me. We should get up.

-No... - you complain pulling the sheets up to cover your entire head.

- Oh, so, my baby is very tired, isn't she? – he climbs over your body and speaks into your ear, not uncovering your face – I bet she is even too weary to move then – Michael tickles both sides of you, under your ribs, and you pull the sheets down laughing hysterically.

-Stop! – you shout, squirming under him, but you can't move away to neither side because of his legs – Okay, okay, I'm getting up! Please! – you sit down quick and giggling and he releases you. He stands up and starts putting his clothes on.

- Here, in position one, baby – he points the floor with his eyes and you get up to walk to him and kneel. He takes the brush of the shelf and starts passing it along your hair, letting it go down to your lower back like a gentle massage. You take a deep breath. I can stay like this for hours. He finishes with your knots and taps your right shoulder twice. You turn around carefully because you don't know if he wants you to change your position and gazing down at you he pulls the O-ring slightly – Follow me – he smirks and opens the door.

He moves forward and you do the same but on all fours, understanding perfectly his request. What am I even doing?, his hand balancing in front of your eyes in your way through the opposite corridor. This man can do anything to me, and I'd still find peace following his lead. He opens the kitchen door and you stop by one of the chairs. After that, he turns the portable coocktop on and fills a steel pitcher with water to boil it. He also takes a cup from the second drawer and a spoon from the first one aside from a coffee jar with a pack of cookies and a sugar bag from the tall wardrobe. You chuckle: obviously, why would he keep a wardrobe in the kitchen if not for storage? He comes back to the table but only with the cup of coffee and pours the sugar in it. He puts his index finger under your chin and presses against it till you catch his intention of getting on your feet.

–Hands behind your back. Go get the cookies.

You stop at the counter and you're about to grab the pack but somehow you can feel his warning behind you so your mouth goes for it and you turn around to look at him with questioning eyes.

–Beautiful, princess – he taps on the table and you leave them there – My spoon – he winks and you want to punch him but you don't dare confront him since you are not keen on going back to the bedroom and possibly with your ass raw. So now you are leaving the spoon on the table but before you can get straight again, he inserts his fingers in the O-ring to stop you –I don't see how the coffee is going to stir itself .

You pick up the spoon again with your mouth swallowing the anger and try to hit it in the cup but your hair gets in between and you don't want to mess up his drink. He notices your struggle and grabs your hair away from your face in a messy ponytail as you do circular movements with your head to complete the task while he keeps direct eye contact all the time, enjoying your burning cheeks. You release the spoon in the table and a trail of saliva escapes your mouth.