Check-up

Day 28 morning

You are woken up by the tingling sensation of Michael's kisses all the way down the curves of your right side. With a childish giggle, you scrub your eyes and try to get away from him but there's no room for coordination when you are that sleepy.

- Michael... - you whine – What are you doing? – your hand goes down to pull him away from his hair and you find out it's wet – You took a shower? I didn't hear you.

- You were so deeply asleep that I didn't want to wake you up but seems like it's already time to get up.

- Yeah, it's just that I have these horrible cramps. They kill me really. Typical of lady days. Hopefully they will end tomorrow.

- Where does it hurt? – he asks and you rub your chest, blushing a bit - I'm going to talk to Sheila to see if she remembers about the doctor – Michael rolls his eyes.

The doctor?

-And maybe he can bring proper underwear for you -But in the meantime, let me try something to sooth your pain.

- If I had known magic helped with cramps, I'd have sought it earlier instead of ibuprofen – you joke.

- Who said I was talking about magic? – A sudden suction on your right nipple transforms your smile into a surprised yelp. Then his hardened tongue starts doing circles around it, the drops that fall down from his hair and land on your belly making the buds stand out. As a natural reaction to the rush of heat in your cervix, your legs attempt to close but they are refrained from doing so due to Michael's body between them.

- Michael... - you gasp, moving your hands to his head, pressing palms bringing him closer as his teeth play gently on the soft area, tickling every nerve they find. Soon you have him travelling to your other already compliant breast while his fingers cup, grab and massage the recently stimulated one – Michael – you whine this time, pressing your thighs further against his waist but not able to calm the ache in your pussy that seems to be crying in need, too connected with the sensations he provides to your chest – Fuck, Mich... - you try to keep speaking but two of his fingers enter your mouth, going deep to the knuckle, not making you gag but for sure muffling your moans at the way you have to position your throat due to the invasion. He continues, obscene slurping sounds that have you curling your toes until finally, you can't resist it anymore and your hips rise poorly due to his weight on them before you start shaking, waves of pleasure capturing your stomach as you feel the puddle of your juices in his boxers. His mouth stops although his fingertips keep playing with the saliva on your nipples just to see how your chest bounces from time to time at the overstimulation.

- So tender and sensitive. My naughty little thing, have you cum from this? – Of course he knows the answer but you nodding all blushy in front of him is worth the question – Why are you whining?

- I want you – you beg still holding onto him.

- And I want you too, my darling but I'm afraid we'll have to wait until the night, I have to talk to Sheila.

You huff.

– Don't be greedy my dear, I promise you it will be worth the wait – Michael kisses your breastbone and after a small peck to your lips, he gets up, allowing you to do the same.

- Sir..., does this mean you are going back to the Chapel?

- Yes, it does. The problem has been fixed although you shouldn't touch him now that he is a normal mouse until we get him tested.

Blood test?

Unless... you are scared to stay here alone. In that case, I'll stay.