Reasons

Dislcaimer: 

-I don't own any of AHS characters or situations

-My native language is Spanish, there could be mistakes.

-Warnings: Non con - Dub con - Violence - Smut

-This story is a fanfiction so it has original content as well (which means my own interpretation of Michael and other characters). It also means I allowed myself to change some things that happened on AHS. 

-Enjoy!

He chose you for "salvation", he said. But you wished he hadn't. You would have wished to die in the bunker if you had known what he meant by "salvation" for you.

It was all a lie. The world was ended. People were killing each other in the other few bunkers that remained for just a piece of food. But you couldn't deny that, in the way he view things, he truly wanted to abstain you from that suffering, yeah... because you were such a precious treasure that fit perfectly in his claws just so he could infclit HIS daily suffering on your mind, on your body and on your soul.
You were transferred to his secret "Sanctuary", a dark and dismal place all for himself, and now you were there as his only guest, his prisioner, his soon to be plaything. But he cared to explain you his reasons: he couldn't be satisfied when the new world he was going to create was going to be full of murderers, thieves, rapists, and other extremely violent people just like him ("in the image and likeness", just like a god) but you were the exception. He found you too pure for that and he couldn't simply kill you. That would have been so much mercy for a cold heart like his. No. He knew you were devoted to God, to His son Christ, and that if you died, you were going to be in Paradise. And he deemed you way too irresistible for that. He wanted you all for himself, he wanted you to give him your soul so you could be attached to him for eternity, obeying solely his word. That way, he could look up at the sky and smirk proudly at God, knowing that the last light on Earth was now owned by him, as a slave to the master of darkness.
But you refused his "proposal" and, even though you were stubborn, he was the Antichrist and he knew how to hurt you in ways that were going to have you begging for mercy, screaming loudly at him to stop and finally letting go of your willpower to give him your pure and white soul.