Healing

Day 4: morning

He opens his eyes and the first thing he does is looking anxious at you. You look like a sleeping ball of wool, fuck you don't wake up, both of you motionless in bed. Suddenly, you turn onto your back and you wake up screaming in pain. He is quick to catch you and move you to the position you were in before. Despite that, he can't stop your crying, your head sunken under the pillow trying to free your mind to somewhere else. Your back is bouncing in little hops as you cry your heart out.

-Y/N... - he doesn't know what to do as he realizes the sheets have red stains as a result of the night. You hear him and try to crawl to the edge of the bed, which is taking all your strength as you're unable to stand up – Come back here – he says but you continue sobbing covering your ear and frantically hitting it in an attempt to stop his words or get deaf. He sighs trying to remain calm and catches your hand while he carefully sorrounds your waist to take you to the centre of the bed, laying you down on your stomach. For a moment you stop crying and he gets off the bed and leans down to watch your face. Your eyes are looking at his, but it's like they're blind, because they don't blink or move. He tucks your hair behind the ear and you don't even flinch. You're lost.

In a second, he transports away to stand at the foot of the bed and inhales deeply.
-Listen carefully, Y/N – he sounds gentle but steady – I know you're in great pain, but like it or not you're still here with me. I'm going to heal your wounds, and I want you to cooperate with me, because they will be erased but it'll also burn with every one of them that I wipe out.

His voice resounds in your mind like a little whisper but it becomes clear and stronger when he points his finger to your back and draws a line in the air. He is right, a fire feeling wrings out of the first wound and then the mark is gone but it also makes you scream. The second and third wound treatments bring out heartrending yells and you are wide awake for sure, reality becoming so clear and evil to you.

-STOP! – you beg loud with the fourth one but he doesn't, since he can see there are least twenty more cuts. Another line is erased and you keep crying, the pressure of your closed watery eyes hurting your forehead – God please stop... - your voice becomes a dysphonic whisper as you squirm. He is standing there remaining composed but if you could see him, you would see a distressed flash in his eyes. When he takes another cut, your body convulses violently and you fall off the bed making it hurt even more. He approaches you because you don't seem able to move at all since you can't stop panting. He takes you into his arms to help you go back to the bed and you scratch his wrists while he is doing that in a pleading way but he disregards. He is now holding you down in place with his own weight, sitting lightly on your hips, with your back fully exposed to his will. He touches one wound and continues, your head raises up in pain as your body shivers with the heat of his skin but he is quick to use his other hand to softly press your head onto the pillow, eliminating any chance of escape for you – Please just let me die – You don't scream any more, it's more of a miserable sob.

-Shh... - he hushes you and wipes out a tear of your cheek – You'll feel much better after this, baby, I promise.
The last spells have you clenching the sheets and making your eyelids heavier. He finishes and although you don't pass out, your body feels as tired as if a train rushed over it. Your back is clean and painless to your surprise. He releases your head and caresses very lightly your back as he licks his lips. Skin so beautiful and delicate, almost like an angel of some kind. You gasp, unable to resist, and he wakes up and gets off the bed, taking the nightgown and the gloves that are still on the floor of the night before.

-Y/N, I'm gonna leave for a few hours. While I'm outside, I want you to get up and eat. Also, I want you to stay hydrated – you don't respond so he moves his hand to get your face to look at him. – Am I clear?