The four hours

Day 7 morning

You wake up like you could feel the light of the sun passing through a window. Your eyes are still half-closed and your body stretches to enjoy the comfortable sheets. Your hand subconsciously gropes the other side of the bed searching for warmth but then you realize he is not there. Your eyes open wide as you gasp scared and turn around looking for him. But there he is, standing straight, at the edge of the bed with his suit, watching you with his cheeky smirk.
-I'm here – he says in a sophisticated tone. You feel so tiny looking at him so tall from your lied down position. You sit down relived – Drink it – he commands and points the floor with his eyes.
You look at it and there is a tray with a cup of tea and two crackers. You take the tray and put it carefully on your lap. It reminds you somehow of your first day with him at the Sanctuary, even though your facilities and your relationship have changed a little bit but you are looking at the cup like you don't know if you should put your hands on it or not. He sits down on the edge and his proximity makes you understand that he doesn't like you hesitating to obey. You slowly move your fingers to the handle of the cup and bring it to your mouth looking at his eyes seeking permission for your every move.

- I want you to take care of your stomach today. Don't get it heavy, but eat and drink enough. Remember you have to recover your strength.
- Yes, Sir – you respond, the tea is warming your mouth in an exquisite way. You start eating one of the crackers.
- I'm gonna be outside for around four hours, things are keeping me busy. So, while I'm outside, will you be a good girl for me? – he says and parts a quarter of the last cracker and brings it closer to your mouth.
- I will, Sir – you answer and although you haven't finished the first cracker, you know what you must do, so you open your mouth to take the bite from his hand. Your lips brush his fingertips with pressure and both of you find it arousing, him for obvious reasons, but you for yet unknown ones and for the salty taste of his skin. But neither of you say anything about it, just staying there watching into each other's eyes.
- That's what I like to hear.
- Sir, can I go to the bathroom? – You say, trying to avoid your current situation with your body heat going up, making you extremely uncomfortable.
- Yes, darling, but don't forget to finish your breakfast after that.

When you get up, he sees the bottom of your nightgown wrinkled up to your right thigh and he pulls it down, making you jump a little at the movement. You can't look at him, too nervous at his recent touch, and you hurry your way to the bathroom. He smiles and stands up but then he sees something by the opposite corner of the bed that catches his attention. He gets closer and finds the Bible you threw away and the package of the big chocolate by it, empty. He picks both items up in silence and looks askance at the bathroom door. His jaw is tighten and not only because he found out you've been reading the book most related to God but because he warned you not to get trapped in your mind and you did exactly the opposite thing, irresponsibly hurting yourself in the process.

-Y/N... I think you should take a glass of water with you when you come out – he says.

You open the bathroom door with the glass as he asked although you don't understand why. But as soon as you look at him caressing the Bible cover with an intense face, everything becomes clear. Your hand starts shaking making the water inside the glass jump.

- Oh, you better not let it fall or you will regret it later – he says steady and walks shortening the distance between you both.
- I..., Michael... - you babble but he brings his finger to his mouth to command silence.
- Nothing. You won't say anything. I ordered you not to get lost in your thoughts and you were stressing yourself with this – he waves lightly the Bible in the air – and as a result of that anxiety you got a stomachache with this – and he shows you the package – What should have been a treat to make you feel comforted, resulted in a way to hurt yourself and, of course, to damage my beautiful little property.
- But, Michael, you told me I could read the books from that drawer.
- It's the second time you speak without permission. Anyways, I think you twisted my words on purpose, missy. Did you really think I would let you do that? And before you open that bratty mouth of yours, it's a rhetorical question. I don't need you to answer cause you know, I already know what's going through your mind right now. And yes, darling, you fucked up, but it doesn't matter because I can easily give you my full attention and kindness to make you learn your lesson like you usually so desperately need – he smirks maliciously at your trembling state - Now go and sit in the corner facing the wall for me.