Day 9: Shopping trip

(Idea from Momma Cat! :D)
(Thanks Mother xD)
(Polyship of PositiveGlitchBerry)

Dream then entered the omega timeline, turning around and watching as Blue carefully entered, guiding their glitch into the area. "You're okay, Error." Dream cooed softly and then smiled, Error nervously nodding, tensing up when Dream held his hand, only to relax when he realized it was just Dream. "It's just me hun." Dream cooed, noticing the stares that they were getting. Blue just waving happily at them while some looked at them in sympathy. Some looked nervous but most of them were welcoming.

"Hello Dream, Error, Blue." Core greeted them and Error tensed up again. "It's just Core, Error, you're okay." Blue kissed Error's cheekbones. "KaY..." Error muttered. "Welcome to the Omega timeline Error... Even if you can't really see it." Core spoke and Error simply shrugged. "It'S oNlY tEmPoRaRy..." "Still, it would take months, maybe even years for your sight to come back." "I'vE dOnE [SHIZ] bLiNd bEfOrE, tHiS wOn'T bE aNyThInG nEw." Error commented and Blue frowned. "Error what did we talked about?" Blue worriedly said and Error stayed silent. Dream sighing softly.

"C'mon, we should get going and buy the stuff Error needs." Dream hummed. "Mainly bandages and clothes." "If YoU cHoOsE aNy [SHIZ]tY cLoThEs, I'm DeStRoYiNg YoU tWo." "We won't, we won't." Dream laughed and kissed Error's cheek, who grumbled childishly and just lightly tugged at Blue's hand. "LeT's JuSt gO aLrEaDy." He misses the sweet warmth of his home. He'd rather cuddle with his mates than this.

∘₊✧──────✧₊

"Okay so, bandages, clothes... Ooh, we should get more pillows and blankets!" Dream gasped and turned to Blue and Error. "How about that?" Dream grinned and Blue nodded excitedly, Error just shrugging a bit. "OnLy BeCaUsE iT's MoRe CoMfY." Error spoke, pulling on his strings. A few nearby passerbys tensing up in alert, before staring when Error simply began to crochet with it. "Alright!" Blue cheered happily before blinking. "Whatcha making?" "DuNnO yEt. PrObAbLy AnOtHeR sCaRf." Error spoke and Dream hummed.

"Oooh! We can have matching scarves later!" Dream cheered excitedly "Oooh yeah!" Blue exclaimed excitedly as he then giggled. "Okay, come on! Let's go get the blankets now!" Blue cheered excitedly. "Wait- Error-" "Go On AhEaD, i'Ll StAy HeRe." Error spoke. "Are you sure sweetheart?" Dream worriedly asked and Error nodded. "Alright..." Blue then quickly placed a kiss on Error, who went a bright yellow at the kiss. Dream snickering and going on his tip toes, kissing Error as well. "OkAy, OkAy! JuSt Go!" Error hissed, lightly pushing them away while Blue laughed. "Alright! Come on Dream!" Dream then giggled and ran off with Blue. Error then sighing softly, feeling around for a wall before leaning against it and beginning to crochet again.

After a while though, Dream had gotten the blankets and pillows, as well as some bed sheets and pillowcases. He then met up with Blue, who was already carrying a couple of outfits, as well as onesies. The two giggling after that. "Error's gonna be so mad." "Definitely." "He's so fashion strict." Dream pouted childishly and Blue shrugged. "Hey, he makes us look good. "Fair." Dream laughed softly before carefully putting the items in the cart, Blue putting the outfits on top of it.

"Come on, let's go back to Error. Hopefully he hasn't reacted badly, or that no one actually tried to approach an unstable destroyer." Dream sighed a bit and Blue nodded. "True, let's go!" Blue then began to walk back with Dream, who got bored halfway and began to just run with the cart. Blue laughing as he raced after Dream.

Arriving at the scene however, the two were pleasantly surprised when they see a small crowd forming around Error in awe. There was a few children now sitting besides him and Error was just knitting now. "Can you really not see? With how intricate the designs are, you're like a printer!" A monster kid gasped in awe and Error shrugged. "I'vE bEeN kNiTtInG aNd CrOcHeTiNg FoR yEaRs, It'S jUsT mUsClE mEmOrY aT tHiS pOiNt." Error explained, casting off the new scarf and holding it to a child, who happily took it and wrapped the long scarf around himself. "So cozyyy! Thank you Mr. Error!" "ErRoR's JuSt FiNe." Error sighed. Dream then walked towards him. "I see you're famous now, love." Dream giggled and Error blinked. "UnFoRtUnAtElY." A few giggles sounded out, some seemingly liking Error's humor.

"Well, we'll have to see about letting Error visit again then, especially if he isn't blind anymore. He is still the destroyer." Blue hummed, carefully helping Error up. "Oh no, we're fine with him visiting!" A Toriel giggled softly. "Definitely, he's fun to hang around with!" "Well, Core still has a final say in this anyways." Dream chuckled softly and a few sad 'awhs' were heard. "Well, if Error got well known and liked enough, then maybe." Blue chuckled softly and a few cheers sounded out.

"DoN't I gEt A sAy In ThIs?" "Nope!" "DaNgIt." Dream laughed as he then carefully helped Error up.

"Anyways, let's check these out so we can go and cuddle back home!" Blue cheered excitedly and then Error nodded "FiNaLlY." Error grumbled and Dream chuckled, carefully leading Error to the register with Blue.

"WhEn CaN i GeT tHe BaNdAGeS oFf?" Error grumbled and Blue blinked. "Until your eyesocket heals Error." "BuT tHaT tAkEs FoReEvEr!!" "Sorry Glitchy, but your health comes first." Dream giggled while Error pouted childishly.

↳˗ˏˋ Bonus ˊˎ˗ ↴

"Where did you get that?" "That looks so cool!" "Woooah that looks awesome!" "I want one too!" People had quickly piled on the group who got free stuff from Error, who then laughed a bit. "Error gave it to us!" Gasps. "You mean the destroyer?!" "That Error?!" "Yeah!" Another chimed in. "It's literally the best! And- And! It doesn't tear!" Then one of the monsters brought their claws out and scratched at their scarf. Soon enough, the scarf began to repair itself, and in a matter of seconds, there wasn't even a tear in the first place.

"Aaand we got it for free! Error's actually really nice despite being the destroyer!" "I can't believe this." More whispering rang out as Core then entered. "Core!" One then ran up to Core, who hummed a bit.

"Core! Core! Can you pleeeaaase grant Error access more?! Look at what he made for us! And with no price!" They then showed the monochrome child the scarf that Error did and Core smiled a bit.

"I'll think about it." Core gave them a pat, a couple cheers rang out while Core hummed. Looks like Error's already remaking a name for himself, but this time, not because of the job he needed to do.

Maybe they could convince Error to open a stall here for anyone who needs new outfits.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

:D

Thank you again Momma Cat for the idea!