Day 32: New Years Bonuses Pt. 2

(A final to celebrate me completing uploading the entirety of December)
(This does not count in my 31 days, as this is January 1 for me now, but I know for some that it's still December 31 for y'all so this is for those people.)
(Enjoy <3)

Part 2 of Day 28: Date

"Uhh..." Dream blinked, tilting his skull lightly. "Something the matter?" "No not really... I'm just... Confused? Why are we at a salon?" "To get a mani pedi!" "A wha-" "You'll see, c'mon!" Dream giggled, Error yelping as he was dragged into the establishment. He was mostly confused about everything. "Just be warned but they'll be touching your hands and feet because they're gonna do cleaning." "Wh-Why???" Error was honestly just genuinely confused.

"Do- Do they do that for  living?" "Sorta? It's their job so technically." Dream spoke, slamming some money on the counter. "The usual! I brought my boyfriend along!" Dream grinned and Error felt himself blush. Ah, it still feels so weird to have a boyfriend even after a whole month, having known each other for three years now... But still, it was also nice.

Error had to make sure to remember on blushing a red color, as any other would look weird, as he was taught by Cross and Dream. Honestly, he was quite glad that Dream didn't actually judge him for his difference, and even willingly taught him about basic human stuff.

The excuse of being a lab experiment was quite effective as well afterall.

"Just relax, okay babycakes?" Dream smiled and Error blushed more, slowly nodding. It was easily their turn since the last one finished already. Dream and Error then sat down. Dream carefully squeezing Error's hand to comfort him, Error eased a bit, he might actually not panic this time... Plus, Dream was here, so it's definitely gonna be okay.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Oh, you didn't tell me that we're expecting guests, Mono?" Error tilted his skull at Mono, also a human who had a slightly pale brown skin, black hair and white hair, black being the top and white around the bottom, and the same red and silver eyes... Which Cross usually hides with contacts. Mono, or Cross' other name, sheepishly laughed. "Yeaaah..." "Hello Mono!" "Hello Dream! Hello Error!" Mono cheered while Error stared at the other being, dark skinned, as dark as him, long black hair with teal tips and bright aqua blue streaks, one eye was covered and the other a piercing dark teal. There was another, his hair was blonde, one half is blue and the other half had white streaks. He also has pretty blue eyes and white skin.

"Where were you two by the way?" Mono asked and Error blinked. "He took me to a salon." "We got Mani-Pedis! Loook!" Dream then showed his and Error's nails and Mono gasped. "Woaaaah! So pretty!" "I know!" Dream couldn't help but squeal lightly, ignoring how the darker one crigned at that while the oher gasped. "Woah! That's so cool!" "I know! Though I have to go now though, I still have work and my brother might call me soon." Dream chuckled and Error blinked before nodding. "Alright, take care then Dreamy." Error smiled a bit. "Take care!" "Thanks you both! Love you hun!" Dream then pecked Error's lips, ignoring Mono shouting about 'PDA!' And then leaving the home, and leaving Error a blushing mess.

"So, is Error literally dating a version of my brother or was that my imagination-" "No Boss, it wasn't." "I knew it." Error whispered under his bresth, if the dark skinned one was Nightmare. Then the other was definitely Blue.

"It's so weird right?" Mono giggled while Error glared at him. "Speak for yourself! You're dating the Lust of this Multiverse for two years now!" "Error!" Now it was Mono's turn to blush while the blonde squealed. "Ship!" Yep, definitely Blue.

Welp, guess this definitely got more weirder.

Part 2 of Day 29: Obsession

"We... We can't keep doing this... I... Can't keep doing this..." Error whispered softly, looking up at Dream with teary eyesockets and Dream frowned, carefully cupping Error's cheeks. "Awh baby... But they will just keep taking you from me..." "But I can't keep RESETting forever... It... It might break the Multiverse and... All my hardwork..." Dream could only frown at that, carefully pulling Error into a hug, rubbing his back a bit. "I see..." Dream muttered. "If... If that's the case, then we need to find a way to somehow make them back off." Dream frowned a bit.