Day 18: Bird attractor

(You're welcome Yoshi <3)
(This might end up as a book with how much plots Momma Cat has given me lmaooo)
(Polyship of DS Dream x SD Dream x Error, or as I like to call it, GlitchySwapBirds :))

"You doing okay? You look uncomfortable." The firey Dream asked, looking down at another Dream, who wasn't as firey as the first, who grumbled a bit, nervously folding his wings behind himself. "You know how I feel about relationships." The other spoke. "Don't worry, you'll be fine... For the most part." Error sheepishly replied and the second Dream gave him a deadpanned look.

"Oh come on Reverie darling! It's gonna be fine!" The firey Dream cheered and Reverie rolled his eyelights. "Easy for you to say, you've been in a relationship with Error for a month or maybe three now. I've only just joined the poly for a week." Reverie sighed and Error moved over and carefully hugged Reverie. "Hey, you're gonna be okay, alright? Me and Blaze are never gonna do what he did." Error softly spoke. "Oh definitely! Plus, not everyone can handle my aura really, hell not even Error's Nightmare most of the time." Blaze snickered and Reverie nervously brushed his wings a bit. "Alright..." "You're gonna be fine." Error assured softly and Reverie sheepishly smiled. "By the way, speaking of mates. Has your Blue backed off yet?" Blaze raised a brow and Reverie blinked. "Dunno, don't really care about his advances honestly." "That's mostly because your focus is usually on your paper work." Error poked Reverie's cheek before making himself more comfortable between the two Swap Dreams. "Hey, Managing Justice Reigns isn't as easy as Blaze thinks it is." Reverie sighed and Blaze shrugged.

"Eh, never really were one for paperwork." "The only work I really care about is the balance." Error spoke and Blaze blinked. "Dang. Yyou guys are busy." "We are. And you should probably get a job or something too, and not try to have a flirt battle with Blue." Reverie chuckled a bit and Blaze pouted. "Either that or stop flirting with me in front of my archnemesis, his teasing is annoying." "Naaah~ I love seeing how off guard you two end up being whenever I do that." Blaze laughed and Reverie sighed. Error just shaking his skull. "Dammit, you both shut the hell up, I wanna continue wanting Undernovela." Error whined, putting his hands on their mouths and Blaze smirked before kissing Error's hand. Reverie just carefully grabbing it and putting it down. "Ew! What the hell?!" "Your fault not mine." "Blaze you are gross." "Affection was a must and that was a sign of it." Blaze whined childishly and Error grumbled as he wiped his hand on Blaze's pajama. "Gross." "Love you too Erryboo~!" "How the heck do you have so many nicknames?" "I just do babysweets." Blaze winked at Reverie, smirking in satisfaction when both of his lovers were now blushing. Error more so than Reverie. "Bastard." "You love this bastard!" "Unfortunately." "I agree with Error." Reverie grumbled while Blaze laughed and then wrapped a wing around them both.

Reverie huffed before blinking when he watched Error then climb on his lap, him blinking in confusion. "Uh-" "Shush and don't say anything." "Okay." Reverie quickly shuts up and Blaze blinked. "He didn't mean literally Rev." "Oh..." Blaze then scooted closer before bringing his two lovers close. Error just humming and leaning into them, eyelights fixated on the portal in front of them once more.

"We're gonna help you feel like this relationship won't backfire on you, promise." Blaze spoke, grinning at Reverie who glanced at him nervously. "Mhmm..." "Blaze is right Reverie, we're no cheaters. If anything, I pretty much value our relationship as much as I value the balance." And also the gang but he will never admit that in front of Blaze, he'll be a little snitch and tell on his brother, Ordeal, who'll then tell on Nightmare.

"Yep! And I put our relationship on top priority babysweets~!" Blaze cooed, kissing Reverie's cheek, making the other Swap Dream blush a bit more and just slowly nodding. "Alright... Whatever you say..." Swap Dream muttered, leaning to Blaze, before slowly and hesitantly wrapping his arms around Error's midriff, not really knowing if it was okay. Error just grinned since this is one of the few advances Reverie had done, and just snuggled more to his lover, holding his firey lover's hand as well. Blaze giving a little squeeze at the hand hold.

"Love you two~" Blaze purred and Reverie looked away a bit. "L... Love you two as well..." "I love you both as well. Rven though I hate you birds." Erroe spoke in a soft tone and Reverie blinked, he hasn't sensed any lie in that last one, but the way Error said it... Was it a truth or not? A white lie? He doesn't know. He then focused his attention to Blaze when Blaze tilted his skull towards him and carefully pecked his 'lips', causing Reverie to blush a brighter yellow. "The blush suits you darling~" Error then looked up and giggled softly. "Definitely."

"No, shut up." Reverie grumbled, turning away while blushing more while Blaze laughed. Error playfully rolling his eyelights. "Now please shut up, I might miss the important part." Error grumbled childishly and went back to watching Undernovela. Reverie just glancing down at Error and smiling gently. "Our beloved manchild." Blaze whispered to Reverie, who quietly snorted. He couldn't help it, it was true!

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Yeeeee :D

If you guys still didn't get it, Reverie is DS!Dream and Blaze is SD!Dream

I had fun with this xD
And if my motivation works in my favor, the book might happen maybe after one of my other parts :D