Day 29: Obsession

(Have been planning to do this for a while... And finally got around to do it!)
(Warning for Yanderes, I'm not that good with portraying them so sorry if I got it wrong!)
(Also manipulation warning around the end :))

Dream then rushed towards the woods, breathing heavily as he dodged another tree. "Dreamy~!" Dream then yelped when he narrowly dodged another knife that whizzed past him. Dream then managed to hide behind a tree, breathing heavily before slowly sliding down. Why, why why why? What happened to the Multiverse for this to happen?!

Dream then scowled to himself and then looked behind him, seeing a huge figure stalking behind him, tentacles swishing behind him in an attempt to find him, he had his aura shut down, as well as his emotions so it'll make it harder to find him. He then shook his skull, he has to find a way to get to Error to reverse all of this, especially since Error's the one who's connected to the Multiverse itself and not Ink.

He then quickly managed to gather enough magic to portal out, just in time to hear Nightmare's enraged call. "DREAM WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU WILL REGRET RUNNING FROM ME!" Insane laughter echoed from his brother and Dream then frowned a bit and then left, ack, he's not interested, thank you very much...

Entering another AU, he then began to sneak around, looking around in paranoia. Ah, he can never rest easy as long as there's so many people out there to get him...

He froze when a knife whizzed past him, turning around slowly, he then stared at his best friend... Or the corrupted form of his best friend. "Where are you going, Dreamy?" Blue giggled a bit, brandishing a butcher knife from his inventory and twirling it around, Dream gulped a bit. "Shit." He muttered under his breath before running off. "Dreamy! COME BACK!" crazed laughter followed after as Blue then began to chase after Dream, damn it, why does he have to keep running so much?! He needs a break!

Almost tripping on his feet, he then quickly managed to summon his arrow, focusing on charging it before shooting it behind him, watching as it landed a little ways in front of Blue before exploding. That should provide enough distraction...

Dream hissed when a scratch on his cheek was made before he then opened a portal below him and jumped in, he's so close... So close... He has to find Error, and he can feel his hope, even if it's so small... Hang in there Error!

Stars, Error must be so scared, if he remembers correctly, Ink, that artistic asshole, has him... How dare he take Error, does he even know how scared Error is of him?! What was Ink thinking?!

Grumbling, he then crouched down when he saw a few more portal open. Peeking behind a crate, he saw Blue and Cross approach the door he was meant to go through, he then tilted his skull when he saw Ink walk out. "Anything?" "No, we couldn't get Dream, Nightmare said that he lost him since his magic, aura and emotions were shut off, he's relying solely on physical strength." Cross explained. "He only briefly used his arrow on me, but that's about it." Blue pouts lightly while Ink hummed. "Dangit Dream... Why won't he just surrender? Does he know that it's futile?" Ink tsked and Cross pouts as well. "Killer, Dust and Horror are searching through Haventale for him, he might be in one of the more positive AUs, regenerating his magic." Blue spoke and Cross nodded.

Dream scowled when his brother appeared as well, why, why won't they let him near Error?! He has to save Error from them! And return things back to normal!

Why can't they just understand that...?

"Any luck?" "Nope... I'm quite pissed at Dream right now..." Dream then began to sneak away before he could hear any more of their conversation, might as well take this as an advantage, he knows of this mansion more than anyone, even Ink, and he was the one who created it. He knows where every room are and where every traps are, so chances are, if they ever end up chasing him again. He'll be able to lose them.

Dream then entered through an open window, one of the few times he's thankful that Ink forgets to keep it locked. He then crawled in and then rushed down the living room and into a yellow door, if he remembers correctly, the pattern from the living room to the bedroom hallways is through the duck room, grapes farm and the mechanical garage garden... Yeah, even he doesn't know why it's like that, nor why Ink has so many unnecessary rooms.

"I Felt Dream here! He's in the AU!" "Damn it- DREAM! COME BACK!" Dream only sped up, no no no, he can't afford to get caught! "Come on Dream! You know you want to surrender~!" Dream could hear Ink's chilling exclaiming and Dream just continued to run... Ah! Bedroom hallways! He can go to the interrogation room where Error would be through the fourth kitchen!

And so, he ended up getting there, rushing through and locking the door behind him, he breathed in and out before looking ahead, his eyes then softened at the sight. "Error..." "D-Dream...?!" Error gasped and Dream then walled towards Error. "Error, I'm here... I'm sorry for leaving you..." Dream then hugged Error, kissing his nasal bone and Error just leaned against Dream. "Dream... I- I missed you..." Error began to sob and Dream wrapped his arms around Error. "Shh... Shh, my love, I'm here... I'm here..." Dream murmured and then began to untie Error. "My stars, what did they do to you?" "They... They keep... They keep telling me that- that you don't actually love me- that, that you're just... Using me..." Error cried and Dream frowned in worry. "My sweetheart, do you believe them?" Error than shakily shook his skull and Dream then managed to undo the final clasp, Error then wrapped his arms around Dream tightly. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." Error cried as Dream picked Error up. "Why are you saying sorry?" "I... I disobeyed you and... And left the... The pocket AU... And then- And then I got caught..." Error sniffled and Dream nuzzled Error.

"Sweetheart, I forgive you..." Dream then glanced at the door, his red eyelights scanning for where the others would be right now. "But, do you promise that you'll never disobey me ever again?" Dream whispered and Error nods rapidly. "Good... For being a good boy, you won't get a punishment... How about some Undernovela and hot chocolate, yeah?" Dream smiled down at Error, who shakily nodded. "Mhmm..." Dream then began to back away to the door to the other room.

"What else did they keep saying to you?" "That... That you're... You're manipulating me and- and that..." Error choked on a sob. "Oh babycakes..." Dream then kissed Error's cheeks, they're lucky that he still needs them in all honesty.

Otherwise, he would've just killed them all and left them to dust... But he can't do that now with the balance. "Do you think you can do a short RESET, love? They must never know of our relationship." Dream cooed softly and Error shakily nodded, Dream then carefully helped Error down and kissed his cheek and the two began to walk out. "Good... Remember hun, you're mine..." Dream then kissed Error's skull.

"They don't really care about you... Only I do. They only pretend to care because they're the ones who wants to use you... They want you to stop keeping the balance together and keep you for themselves..." Dream whispered. "You don't need them, yeah? You are an independent glitchy after all." Dream then smiled softly as Error looked at Dream's yellow eyelights and shakily nodded.

"R-Right... And... And I can be dependent around you t-too..." Error murmured and Dream smiled more. "Goodjob babyboo~!" Dream kissed Error's cheek, causing him to blush. "Now, teleport us to the Anti-VOID, we need to RESET them again..." Error nodded, opening a portal.

He was glad that his brother and his friends never managed to catch him... They can't ever take him away from his glitch. Never.

Error's his and his only. No one elses.

And he was glad that he's already ingrained that in Error's little skull, ah, his cute glitchee... All his~

And once the RESET happens again, they will remember that Error belongs to him and only him!

Oh he can't wait.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Oooh Plot twist 👀

Chocolate for those who saw it before Dream found Error! 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

And if you didn't. You still get choccy! 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫