Day 14: The taste of food

(I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself)
(Have fun or something xD)

Dream then carefully sets the soup down in front of Error, who stared at it silently before looking up at Dream in confusion, who gently pats Error a bit. Error glitched lightly at the pat and blushing a bit in embarrassment. "You're gonna have to start eating now Error." Dream softly spoke as he then grabbed the chair, bringing it so that Dream can sit besides Error. "But... I don't need... To eat..." Error murmured and Dream hummed softly.

"I know you don't want to eat, but you need to have as much power as you can, especially since you're carrying." Dream worriedly said as he then pointed at Error's stomach. "If we don't get you used to eating, you might get too weak, then you won't be able to destroy." Dream added in worry and Error then stared at the soup and slowly nodded. Dream has a point there really. Error sighed softly and then reached out, grabbing the spoon. He hopes he was doing this correctly... Then glanced at Dream for help.

Dream blinked a bit, a small chuckle leaving him before he then carefully held Error's hand. "You have to put it in your mouth and swallow." Dream instructed, carefully guiding Error, who then nommed on the spoon in confusion. Dream froze when he heard a crunch. "E-Error?!" Error pulled the spoon out of his mouth- oh wait it's just a metal stick now. "Error what-" "What...? I can eat anything since it just dissolves really..." "But you don't eat spoons 'Ror." Dream worriedly asked and Error blinked at the nickname. Oh. "O-Oh... I'm sorry..." "No no, it's okay." Dream shook his skull a bit and then got up. "You didn't know, it's just baby steps. You're okay." Dream then smiled gently at Error, who was relieved that Dream wasn't mad at him.

Soon enough, Dream got another spoon and taught Error the proper way to eat. "Don't worry about Ink creating, Error. If he ever creates something, I'll make sure he'll know the feeling of fear." Dream smiled sweetly as Error shyly drank the rest of the soup from the bowl. He's gotta admit, Dream's cooking is spectacular. "Really?" "Definitely! I will not hestitate to punch him again for you, Error." Dream giggled softly and Error felt himself blush once more and look down. That... Honestly sounds nice. And coming from the bringer of Positivity himself.

"Now, the amount you've eaten should be enough so you won't feel like throwing up." Dream hummed and Error nods lightly. "Thank you again... For... For all of this..." "It's no problem Error... You may be the God of Destruction, and I may not understand why you're doing what you're doing. But everyone always has a reason for what they do, and you're no different... And you deserve love too, a proper one." Dream concluded and Error blinked, tearing up a bit at the overwhelming speech and then shakily smiling. Dream just returning the smile and carefully holding Error's hands. "I'm here for you now Error. You're not getting rid of me that easily." Dream softly spoke and Error shakily nodded.

"Thank you... R-Really..." Error sniffled, wiping his eyesockets while Dream got up and carefully hugged Error. Error hugging back. Safe... He feels safe. Error felt Dream tighten his hug a bit around him, securing him. Error could feel the waves of safety just rolling off of Dream. "Of course Error..." Dream whispered softly.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay with this?" Dream asked in worry as he carefully rubbed Error's exposed belly, showing off the beautiful SOULling inside. "I really don't mind continuing our routine, Error." Dream added, Error then shaking his skull a bit, shuddering at the careful rubs, but that was just because he wasn't used to letting anyone touch his ecto belly. This was actually the first few times he's allowed Dream.

He trusts Dream, Dream was safe, and Dream protects him.

"I'm really sure Dream, I promise." Error softly spoke and Dream slowly nodded, smiling gently at seeing the swirling SOULling inside Error, he then sighed and carefully pushed the oversized sweater down. It was big enough to hide the growing bump after all. "If you say so..." Dream was quite glad that he has a lot of black clothing, as it wouldn't be different from Error's style. But he does gotta admit, Error looks adorable in his sweater.

"Please be careful... I worry about you and little PJ." Dream worriedly spoke and Error smiled softly. "I will..." Honestly? Error finds it quite endearing how Dream worries so much... He was kinda like Nightmare in a way. Then again... They are twins.

"Alright, I'm gonna go now. I'll see you again later." Error softly spoke, feeling quite nervous about departing from Dream. Dream sensed it, so he gave a reassuring smile and a nod. "Of course Error... And remember, if you ever need to call me, just yell for me." Dream smiled gently. "I will hear you, even if I'm a Multiverse away." Dream softly spoke. No, it was not an exaggeration. He can hear Error as he's had a taste of his blood now. Though it was still limited, it was enough for him to realize and help Error once he gets into trouble.

Error nods, smiling happily before opening a portal. Pausing for a bit. "Thank you again Dream..." Error spoke, before Dream could say anything again, Error quickly kissed Dream's cheek and then rushed through the portal. Dream was just in shock as the portal closed.

"Wh-"

He was definitely speechless... But once the action was registered, he couldn't help but blush a bright yellow. What the heck though?! It's only been like, what? Four months?! Aaah he did not expect that at all!

Oh stars he's doing the gay panic that Blue always teases him about! Oh my stars oh my stars oh my stars!

Ack! Oh stars damn it Dream! Calm down! Dream huffed, still blushing before groaning. Dangit, he's gonna go and visit the original Skeledad! He needs advise!

Quickly and hastily, he left.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I had more written but I wanted to get this out as soon as possible.

It'll probably be end up in a three parter, I got so busy with irl stuff today, so hopefully this was enough for Day 13 :')

Thank you for understanding!