Day 25: Christmas Party

(YEEEE!! :D)
(Also CPAU inspired cuz yes)
(I don't remember CPAU much anymore but have fun lmao)
(Not Momma CQ!! Geno/Error/After (Aftertale Sans, the one Geno talked to) bros!)
(Inspired by Sugar-Candy-Queen, or at least they were the one who introduced me to the bros concept xD)
(ParasiticInsomnia)

Dream then entered the area and looked around curiously, this was the first time he's doing this and honestly? The party looks amazing. "DREAM! SO GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT!" Blue squealed excitedly and Dream sheepishly smiled. "I'm glad too but... Why invite me really? Honestly thought you'd rather invite Nightmare." Dream spoke and Blue grinned. "He is invited! He just hasn't come yet." Blue then pouted a bit while Dream blinked, sensing the annoyance. Ah, he prays for his brother if he doesn't make it then. An angry Blue isn't to be messed with...

Not like he knows that that also applies to him as well, as no one hasn't seen a pissed off Dream yet.

"Anyways! The food and beverages are over there, closet over there, Geno, the party maker's over there with his boyfriend, Reaper, and then the sleeping carpet if you ever decide to pass out is over there." Blue pointed and Dream blinked and nodded. "Thank you." Dream chirped softly and Blue grinned. "No problem!" Dream then went towards Geno first, mostly to thank him for personally inviting him. "Geno?" "Oh, Dream! Glad ya could make it." Geno grinned and Dream nodded. "Yeah... Sorry I couldn't make it to the last time you sent a mass invite." Dream spoke and Geno waved his hand. "Nah... Honestly, I didn't even sent the mass invite, Blue did." Geno prayed that Dream would believe him.

"Ah... Sounds like a Blue thing in all honesty, I'm not surprised." Dream chuckled lightly and Geno blinked. "Wait- You mean that's normal?" Geno asked and Dream shrugged a bit. "I live with Blue, Geno. I'm used to whatever shenanigans he's done." Dream spoke with a soft giggle and Geno just stared at Dream for a bit. "You. I admire you." Geno deadpanned and Dream was now confused. "Wh-Why?" "Anyone who can withstand that ball of adorableness, I will admire."

"Oh... Huh..." Dream blinked, yeah uh- It's probably not a good thing to mention how him and two others can withstand Blue's craziness... Ink's not counted, Blue targets him the most besides Sci and Fell.

"So you don't admire me Geno?" Reaper pouted. "Oh I do, just the different kind of admiration." "Wh-" Reaper blinked before flushing a bright blue and covering his skull a bit. Geno snickering a bit at that. Dream smirking a bit. "Alright love birds, I'm gonna go explore now." Dream then waved and began walking of. "Dream wait! That's... Where Fresh and Error are..." Geno trailed off, too late, Dream was already walking towards the kitchen area.

Dream then entered and looked around curiously. "DrEaM?" Dream blinked and looked to the right, seeing Fresh and Error to the side, Error currently in Fresh's hold. Dream perked up and bounced towards them excitedly. "Freshy! Erry!" Dream cheered while Error perked up and then got out of Fresh's hold. Fresh just laughing a bit. "Heyo sunshine!" Fresh cheered and Dream giggled lightly, blushing when Fresh gave him a sweet kiss. Error just gently and quickly kissing Dream's cheek. Dream pecking Error's lips, causing the destroyer to blush.

"GlAd YoU cOuLd MaKe It ThIs TiMe." Error smiled. "I'm glad too, especially since this Giftmas gathering happens once a century." Dream sheepishly laughed and Error nodded. "Wait- dis would mean that dis is your first evah radical Giftmas party!" Fresh cheered and Dream nodded. "Mhmm, care to tell me the basics?" Dream curiously asked and Fresh and Error glanced at each other. "ThE pUnCh Is AlWaYs SpIkEd." "Figured as much... Wouldn't be surprised if Blue put weed in there as well." Dream spoke before whispering the last part to them. "Oh totes def has some brah. I think Fell brah's gettin' totes blazed." Fresh whispered back while Error snickered, showing Dream a brownie. "ThIs OnE hAs ThE wEeD." Error whispered before taking a bite. Dream chuckling a bit. "Alright, I'll stay clear then." He may have high alcohol tolerance, but he isn't tolerant to drugs... That's Error.