Day 19: Seperation

(I'm sorry not sorry)
(Platonic/Familial Insomnia)
(Error never kidnapped Blue in this AU, as Dream has taken his place)

"YoU bOtH aRe GoNnA bE oKaY, yA hEaR?" Dream then looked up at Error with teary eyesockets, tightly gripping his brother's hands. "But..." "TrUsT mE oN tHiS oNe, ReMeMbEr WhAt We TaLkEd AbOuT... nIgHtMaRe, TaKe CaRe Of YoUr BrOtHeR, oKaY?" Error whispered softly to Nightmare, who then slowly nodded. Nightmare's face remained blank, but Error knew that he was fighting tears.

"Get the [FUNK] away from Dream and Nightmare, Destroyer." The Underfell native Sans growled and lightly pushed Error back, who then frowned and glared at Fell, who shrunked a bit, but stayed on his spot. Fat tears began to pour down Dream's eyesockets. "No, why?" Dream quietly sobbed while Nightmare pulled Dream to a hug. "Noo! Error!" Dream began to wail as he tried to reach out to the destroyer, who gave a gentle smile. "Look what you did destroyer! You brainwashed Nightmare and Dream!" "Just when we managed to remove the goop from Nightmare too." A papyrus worriedly spoke, glancing at the brothers while Nightmare scowled quietly. Nightmare was dead damn it! This body is literally only being held by his goop!

Plus, his goop isn't even gone, or 'successfully removed'. It was just stored into his bones to make it so that he doesn't collapse in this goopless form. "Only thing we really need to do is to convert the rest of the Bad Sanses and then we'll be free! Sadly, the Destroyer is a lost cause." Another Sans spoke and Nightmare simply quietly glared at them, holding his brother closer more when he choked on a sob. "Error... Errooorr...!" Dream cried while Nightmare then frowned. "Dreamy, it's gonna be okay..." Nightmare whispered softly, watching as Blue then approached them. "C'mon... You two don't have to watch this." Blue whispered, but Dream just pushed Blue's hold away. "Don't touch me!" Dream yelled before hugging Nightmare again.

"This is your end now, you are no longer allowed to exist in this Multiverse, as you have done something that we cannot forgive." Mafia began, cocking his gun and pointing it at Error, who then turned around, his back to the Outertale ledge. "As punishment for destroying so many AUs for your own sick amusement, you will be banished into the VOID!" Fell yelled and Error frowned. "If ThE mUlTiVeRsE bEgInS tO fAlL fRoM aLl YoUr StUpIdItY, tHeN dO nOt CoMe CrYiNg To InK, oR tRy To FeTcH mE fRoM tHe VoId fOr TakInG tHe LeAdErShIp, FeLl. BeCaUsE dEaTh By VoId iS iRrEvErSiBlE." Error spoke in a serious tone. "Why should we? That [BRAHTURD] deserves to rot in jail, and we'll never even try to grab your dust from the VOID! Also stop [FUNK]ing censoring me Fresh!" "Nah broski." Fresh smirked, if he can't interfere, then he will make sure Fell, Mafia and Ganz will suffer from his 'annoyance', as they were the main three who even took over the council after Ink 'went mad'.

Error then turned to Dream and Nightmare and gave a soft smile. Nightmare then holding Dream close. "GoOdLuCk, LiTtLe ShOoTiNg StArS." Error spoke softly and even Nightmare couldn't hold it anymore. A few tears escaped his sockets at that and clung more to Dream, afraid that once he lets go, he won't be able to hold himself back from jumping after Error.

"Noo! No Error! No!" Dream began to scream and cry as Blue then quickly held the two children to prevent them from running after Error, just as he was then pushed off the ledge. "Error! ERROR! NOOOO!" Dream wailed in agony as he then dropped to his knees, Nightmare choking on a sob when the figure he and his brother looked up to fell. Nightmare then fell with Dream and pulled him closer, silently crying while Dream sobbed on his brother. Carrot then went over and joines Blue in hugging the two feeling twins to comfort them.

"Oh come on, don't be so dramatic." Fell rolled his eyelights. "Leave them be Fell, they did just watched someone who manipulated and gaslighted them die. We just have to make sure that they get rid of that mindset." Ganz muttered to Fell, who sighed and nodded while Mafia then walked over and pats Fell's shoulder. "Patience, my friend."

"C'mon, let's go home." Blue softly spoke and then opened a portal to his AU, Dream and Nightmare shakily standing up, helped by Carrot, and then entered the portal.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"They still miss Error huh?" Blue whispered, watching as the feeling twins were currently leaning against each other on the couch. It has been a century now since the destroyer's death and nothing has changed with the twins, other than the fact that they've shut themselves off now. The gang has been allowed freedom after they were 'rehabilitated'. When really, they just needed to act like they're okay now.

AUs were now also collapsing left and right with the fact that there's so many glitched codings infecting other AUs, it won't be long until they're also devoured by the codes. But honestly, Blue doesn't even mind. "Not much we can do really, they really saw Error as a close friend... Or maybe even family." Carrot spoke before blinking when the door rang. Getting up and walking towards it, Blue opened the door to see Cross and Killer... Carrying Ink?! "What-" "Can we come inside please?" "Sure sure." Blue worriedly spoke and stepped aside. Cross then quickly entered with Killer, soon enough, Dust and Horror teleported inside as well, breathing heavily. "That was close." Dust wheezed while Carrot was shocked. "What..."

"Listen, we found out that Ink has this certain connection to Error." Horror wheezed out. "Error...?" The six, minus the silent Ink, glanced over to the twins, for the first time in forever, they seem to finally show interest in something. "Yes boss, Ink might help us know of Error." Dust grinned and Dream seems to tear up, then shakily smiling. "Now, we need to figure out how to get Ink to respond." Killer spoke as Cross then carefully moved Ink to the couch, kneeling down in front of him to look at the creepy white pinpricks of Ink's eyelights. "Definitely."

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Ran outta time whoops :')

I didn't know what to do here fydbdjdnfj Reeeee-