Unveiled Sessions

© By Sdcsta

© By Sdcsta. All rights deserved. No parts of this reproduction may be reproduced.
___

Millie Hart

Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude.

That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a plan. Keep my head down and graduate from Huxley High to get into my dream university.

Well, that was my plan. Until something shattered everything I had worked for. Until I started partnering up for a assignment with the daughter of the family who owns the town.

She has the world at her feet. Popular, talented, out of everyone's league, with good looks to match. Everyone craves a piece of her and worships the ground she walks on.

Except me.

What begins with a school project starts invoking feelings in me, awaking something deep and irresistible in me.

Feelings I've never felt before...

I have never truly existed, until her. The things she makes me feel are filthy. Obscene. But, I start begging for more to a degree that scares me as much as it excites me.

How can something wrong feel so good?

Bailey Steele

Queen bee. Cheer captain. Sinfully rich.

I always had everything under control, nothing happened I didn't plan for. Until an unforeseen obligation turned my life upside down.

Until her.

She barged into my life unannounced and stripped me down of all the défenses I had built.

Beautiful. Sweet. Timid. Innocent. That's how she is like.

A school assignment. A deadline. It should have been a piece of cake. I'm Bailey after all, there is nothing I can't handle. However, I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

One thing leads to another and all my thoughts became consumed by her. She's all I can thing about. She's my deepest obsession and I'm her filthiest secret.

No one would ever imagine what truly happens behind closed doors...

___

My Pinterest is Sdcsta <3