Chapter 3

Millie

Millie

"I love your house..." I comment as Bailey pushes open the double doors to her massive mansion, a pleasing scent of fresh flowers drifts through my nose.

"Thanks! Do you want something to eat and drink?"Bailey suggests, slamming the front door shut. I take a few hesitant steps forward, scanning the large entryway and giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I'm instantly overtaken by the interior. The entryway looks bigger than all the rooms in my room combined.

"N-no. I'm fine, thank you." I manage to say as I check my surroundings, running my eyes over the granite floor and luxurious furniture. Paintings cover the walls, each one looking worth a fortune. Everything about this mansion screams money and power, the feeling of not belonging in this place starts poisoning my mind.

"My parents are working so we have the house for us. No one is going to...interrupt us." She teases as she flicks her long blond hair over her shoulder, eyeing me up and down. Heat pulses between my legs and a shiver races down my spine. Hawke Steele, her father, is a real estate mogul and the owner of Steele Enterprises. Filthy rich, powerful, influential, he's one of the wealthiest men in the United States. Everyone fears Hawke and his wife, Harper Steele, a famous ex-runway model. They're the match made in hell people whisper about in fear.

"T-that's cool! Should we start?" I question and hear her red-soled high heels stab the floor. I quickly flick my eyes over my shoulder and tighten my grasp on my bag when I see Bailey taking a few steps in my direction.

"Yep! My bedroom is on the second floor. Come on." Bailey replies as she brushes past me, sending chills down my spine. She makes her way up to the staircase. My hearts thunders in my chest as I wipe my sweaty palms on my skirt and start following her footsteps. I catch my eyes travelling over her luscious, seductive curves. Long tanned legs, curvy little ass, plump lips, every inch of her body was made for sin.

I wonder how her body would feel underneath mine. Would she taste as good as she looks ?

Chaotic thoughts barge into my mind all at once, and each of them intensifies the throbbing between my thighs.

Us. Tangled in her sheets, naked.

I shake my head, mentally forcing these incoherent thoughts from my mind. Lust
curses through my veins, and I ball my hands into fists to try to gather my thoughts and control my heavy breathing.

I've never felt like this before.

"Here we are! Welcome to my kingdom! Wait, are you ok? You're all flushed..." Bailey states after peering over her shoulder to look at me, her expression full of concern.