Chapter 7

Millie

Millie

"I kinda like the way this is going..." Bailey states as she types on her computer. Nodding lightly, I drop my eyes to my notebook while shifting uncomfortably.

"Same!" I respond under my breath, trying to concentrate on my notes.

Why can't I focus when I'm around her?

"Did you like it?" Bailey's sultry voice tears me from my thoughts, drawing my attention back to her.

"L-liked what?" I voice after forcing myself to swallow. Then, my heart starts pounding when my classmate stops typing on her computer and twists her head to face me.

"The movie! It's one of my favourites." She explains in an eerie tone as she studies my features. Holding her gaze, I open my mouth a few times, searching for the right words.

Oh, she's talking about the film...

"Yeah, it was good!" I manage to reply before straightening my spine.

Actually, I missed the whole first part of the movie because I couldn't think straight.

During the entire movie, I tried my best to keep my attention on the screen. I really tried hard. However, focusing is an impossible mission when Bailey's right next to you, tossing in the bed and running her slender fingers through her long blonde hair.

She's a freaking temptation...

"That's good to hear! I think we should stop there for today...it's getting late." Bailey voices softly, stifling a yawn. Blinking, I quickly glance at my watch to regain some composure.

"You're right. It's already 11 pm...I think I should go home!" I answer while swinging my legs over the bed, ready to leave. A moment later, an involuntary moan escapes my lips when a firm hand grabs my elbow. I freeze instantly, fighting the new wave of heat building in my core.

"Don't leave, yet." She whispers under her breath, the command in her voice makes me shiver. Clearing my throat, I draw in a steadying breath before turning my focus back to Bailey. I stop breathing the moment my eyes meet hers.

"W-what do y-you wanna do?" I  ask shyly as my chest rises and falls dangerously. Bailey doesn't take her eyes off me, she keeps staring at me like she wants to eat me alive while exploring every inch of my body.

Tell me anything and I'll do it.

The heat of her gaze on me makes my body ache and burn in places no one has ever touched before. Averting my eyes from Bailey's face, my gaze drops to her chest. A soft growl almost escapes me the moment my eyes collide with her breasts. I lick my dry lips, desperate to settle between Bailey's smooth thighs and taste her sweet pussy. My mouth waters at the mere thought.

I bet she would taste as heavenly as she looks...

I know she would happily ruin me if I let her. She would probably make me beg for her touch. Boys should be the ones making me feel this indescribable way but they don't. Actually, no boy has ever made me feel this pleasing way.