Chapter 8

Millie

Millie

What would have happened if I hadn't stopped Bailey?

Her feather-light touch, the feeling of her soft skin on mine, the way her lustful gaze travels down my body, begging me to give in to temptation and surrender to her, I want it all. I want all of Bailey. The truth is, I want her so badly my body hurts. I crave everything about Bailey and I despise myself for that.

I hate the way she's all I can think about when I slide under my sheets and dip my hand between my legs. I also hate the way I want her skilled fingers and mouth to replace my hand. Bailey Steele is like a craving I can't satisfy until I have her between my thighs, spreading my legs apart and pressing her mouth against my throbbing pussy.

Maybe I just need to let her do those pleasant things to me so I can forget her and move on?  But what happens if I like it too much and don't want her to stop?

I inhale a deep breath, my cheeks heating in embarrassment at my erratic thoughts. I'm utterly scared, yet part of me wants to find out if being fucked by Bailey would feel good.

How would she fuck me?

Truth be told, I never had a boyfriend. I've never fell in love with a boy. They don't make me feel anything. Boys don't make my heart pounder against my chest, and they never made me clench my thighs in pleasure. At first, I thought it was normal, I thought they weren't just my type.

However, everything is different with Bailey. I never felt anything until her. I've been enthralled by her ever since I first laid my eyes on her back in that day. I never craved someone as much as I crave her, she's the only person making me feel that way. One glance from hers is enough to set my body on fire. I've been waiting for the right one, the right guy, but what if the right one is a girl?

I always thought I was into boys but I'm not so sure anymore. Bailey is making me question everything. Part of me knows I shouldn't be attracted to Bailey. Straight girls are into boys after all. I shouldn't be turned on by Bailey, and the thought of tasting her shouldn't be on my mind constantly. The thought of tasting Bailey's sweet pussy shouldn't make my mouth water.

Even if want her, she's still Bailey Steele. She's out of my league.

"Millie?" I hear Tillie's voice, cutting into my thoughts, and I blink back to reality.

"Sorry, can you repeat? I was lost in my thoughts..." I apologise under my breath after clearing my throat. After Tillie picked me up at Bailey's, we went straight to her house and had dinner with her family. Then, we decided to study for a while before bringing me back home.

"Don't tell me you were thinking about Bailey!" My friend asks before bursting out laughing, and I freeze instantly. My mouth opens and closes like a fish as I try to search for the right words. Then, she quickly turns her head, her eyes locking onto mine. Something passes between the two of us as she studies me attentively.