Chapter 9

Millie

Millie

"Wait, are you fucking serious? What the fuck? Who does he think he is?" Tillie whisper-yells as soon as I tell her about my encounter with that Roman boy. Tillie's eyes bore into mine, studying me attentively.

"I swear I'm not joking but, I wish I was !" I respond before taking a bite of my sandwich and chewing it slowly.

"Why can't he just go talk to Bailey and give her his phone number? Why did he fucking ask you? I mean, that's not that hard." She explains quietly while looking around the cafeteria.

"I know, right. I really don't know why he asked me since Bailey and I aren't even that close..." I voice my thoughts after taking a sip of my water.

"Plus, everyone in this school, knows that Bailey is only into girls. A lot of boys already tried to ask her out and she refused every single time..." Tillie replies, leaning into her chair.

I nod, and just as I'm about to open my mouth, Blake walks into the cafeteria, stealing everyone's attention. Bailey is nowhere in sight. Exhaling a long breath, I try my best to hide my disappointment.

Why do I always want to see her?

"Look at him...he's so perfect." Tillie mumbles under her breath as she stares at him in awe.

"If you say so..." I chuckle without taking my eyes off Tillies's crush.

Why doesn't he make me feel anything?

Boys like Blake should make me feel things. Boys should make me wet. I shouldn't be thinking about Bailey Steele every time I slide my hand between my thighs and stroke my aching pussy.

She's the only person making me feel this way...and I like it.

"Why don't you make the first move on him?" I question out of the blue, and regret it the moment the words exit my lips. Something passes in Tillie's eyes and I mentally curse myself.

"I'd like go... but he's only into barbies like Bailey. She's literally a goddess. I'm sure I'm not his type..." Tillie explains in a whisper, sadness wrapping her tone.

"Bailey's pretty, but so are you...Blake would be the lucky to have you in his life. Plus, you should never compare to other girls and assume someone's type. I mean, Blake has never dated a girl so we don't truly know about his type." I voice my thoughts, and Tillie nods in response.

"Millie, have you ever thought about it?" Tillie asks innocently.

"Thought about what?" I manage to say as I try to take Bailey off my brain. Clearing my throat, I turn my head to face Tillie.

"Thought about doing it with a girl..." Tillie mutters nonchalantly, her words catching me off guard. I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out. Shivers run through my body as Tillie stares at me, holding my gaze.