Chapter 4

Millie

Millie

"Thank you for the ride!" I manage to say, swallowing in an attempt to calm my racing heart. Bailey parks her luxurious car in my driveway and cuts the engine. I draw in a deep breath after spotting my mom's Range Rover in our driveway.

"No problem! Are you free tomorrow after school? There are a few movies I would love to watch with you...for the assignment." She clarifies while looking at me straight in my brown eyes, studying me like I'm a specimen. A genuine smile stretches her plump lips and a new wave of heat rushes through my core.

"I-I'm sorry but I already have plans with Tillie..." I reply after organising my thoughts, Bailey arches an eyebrow in response. An indescribable glint darkens her piercing grey eyes as she rakes her delicate fingers through her blond waves.

"Tillie? Is she that redhead that always hangs out with you? Is she your—" She starts speaking her thoughts after emitting a low groan.

"Y-Yes! She's my best friend!" I explain while shifting in my seat to unbuckle the seatbelt. She breathes a sigh of relief before folding her arms over her chest. Then, my brown eyes innocently drop to Bailey's pierced nipples and goosebumps break out all over my body. I press my thighs together as an exquisite feeling takes root in my core. I've never had the urge to taste something so bad in my life. I quickly swipe my tongue over my dry lips.

I think I want to do things with Bailey Steele, the Queen Bee of Huxley High. I want to do things with her in the dark, when no one is watching.

"Good to know...Are you okay, little thing? You're looking at me like you wanna eat me alive." Bailey questions after letting out a small laugh. Heat floods my entire being and I let out a sigh, unable to contain the exquisite wave of pleasure that takes over my body.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine. I should go..." I suck in a deep breath and reach out to the door handle, ripping my gaze away from her.

"Wait, Millie. Sorry, I'm just teasing you!" Bailey retorts in a whisper, the urgency in her tone doesn't go unnoticed. I draw in a deep breath before flicking my eyes over my shoulder. The second our eyes lock, a lump forms in my throat and I fight the impulse not to lean over and taste her heart-shaped, pink lips.

She's the sweetest and hottest kind of torture.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" She adds after brushing her long blond hair off to the side. A wicked smirk pulls at her mouth. Every part of my body is screaming at me to tell her no, to turn around and walk away. But I'm incapable  to do anything.

She's everything I crave and fear at the same time.

"Y-Yes! T-To do what?" I babble out of nervousness, her blue eyes holding me hostage.

"To watch some movies for our project. What else could we do? I mean, we could do something else...I bet you'd love it." She grins playfully, running her eyes up and down my body. Her words are enough to send a shiver down my spine. I clench my hands into fists to keep my emotions at bay.