Chapter 2

🌸Please give this story 4/5 ⭐ in novelupdates🌸

•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•
Chen Xu's mind seemed to have a pot of boiling water bubbling, and he didn't know how he could sit on the terrace with Si Ye.

"Drink some water." Si Ye gave Chen Xu a glass of warm water. The glass was transparent, and the water in the glass was still steaming.

"Thank you Uncle Si." Chen Xu took the glass cautiously, but couldn't look away from Si Ye's hand. Si Ye's hands were white and slender, with distinct joints, and his nails were trimmed clean and neat. They were very suitable for hand models. It is the kind of hand that people who study fine arts will like.

After drinking a glass of warm water, the enthusiasm on Chen Xu's body did not subside, his thoughts gradually became uncontrollable, and his gaze towards Si Ye gradually became darker.

"Knock, knock." There was a knock on the door, and a maid brought up a cake. The cake can basically be finished by one person. It is not big and not particularly exquisite. It can't be compared to the big cake.

But Chen Xu was still flattered, feeling incredible.

"For me?" Chen Xu pointed to the little cake in front of him, and asked Si Ye in surprise.

Si Ye sat opposite him and calmly nodded, "Yeah."

Chen Xu couldn't tell how he felt right now. This was the first time someone gave him a cake, a cake that belonged to him alone. It was not the light of Si Yichen, nor Si Yichen's generous share of his cake.

While Chen Xu was still immersed in surprise and emotion, Si Ye suddenly inserted two candles in, took out a lighter, and lit the candles.

After doing this series of actions, he gave Chen Xu a look, "Make a wish, kid."

His actions and words were so relaxed that Chen Xu couldn't react. In fact, his birthday was on June 1st, Children's Day, which had already passed, but at that time he and Si Yichen were both preparing for the battle of the college entrance examination, so the birthday banquet was moved to today.

Will the wish be effective?

It seems that making a wish on the birthday is not effective.

Chen Xu thought gloomily.

The candlelight shone on Chen Xu's white face, his face flushing red because of the wine, and a pair of peach blossom eyes sparkling with water.

If he can really obtain his birthday wish, then he hopes that in this life he will become the most beloved child of the Si family and get revenge as soon as possible.

Since Si Yichen cared most about Si Ye, he grabbed all Si Ye's gaze. He could not become Si Ye's heir, but he would not let Si Yichen successfully become the next Patriarch of the Si family.

"Hoo-" Chen Xu blew out the candle and plunged into darkness for a while.

"What wish did you make?" Si Ye turned on the light on the terrace, and did not know when he walked to Chen Xu's side.

Chen Xu raised his head and looked at Si Ye, his eyes lost and gradually focused.

He stared at Si Ye without blinking. Si Ye saw that he didn't speak, but stared at himself blankly, raising his hand to touch his forehead, "It's a bit hot."