Chapter 30

Chen Xu walked over calmly. Si Yichen saw his calm face and thought he was unaware, unable to restrain the urge to show off, and deliberately said: "Some people are destined to be different when they are born. No matter how hard they struggle, it's useless."

Si Yichen raised his hand to tidy up his shirt, holding the manuscript in his hand, raising his head and chest, getting ready to go on stage.

Chen Xu glanced at him and didn't say a word. Si Yichen thought his words got to him(CX) and was happy, then he heard the host's voice from the stage.

"Up next the freshmen representative..."

Si Yichen with victory in hand and a  face full of smug smile, was about to step onto the stage when he heard that the name called by the host was not his, but Chen Xu’s.

Chen Xu passed by him and glanced at him with half a smile, "You are right."

Si Yichen froze in place, looking at Chen Xu's figure against the light in disbelief, walking step by step towards the stage. That should be him.

Chen Xu caused a sensation as soon as he took the stage. No one thought that the freshman representative would be this good-looking. The commotion in the audience did not make Chen Xu panic. He calmly said: "Please be quiet, thank you."

However, when he opened his mouth, instead of calming down the students in the audience, he made them even more excited.

"My god! Why didn't anyone tell me that the freshmen representative is so handsome!"

"The voice is so good, it's a waste not to make a debut(as an idol) !"

"Didn’t you find that he is the 𝐳𝐡𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮𝐚𝐧[𝟏] in the province’s college entrance examination? Chen Xu! The most handsome zhuangyuan in the college entrance examination ! He was on the hot search!"

"What the fuck... I said why does he look so familiar! Little brother is not photogenic at all! He looks much better in real life than in the photos!"

"Damn, this 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞[𝟐] kills the popular little 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐭[𝟑]  in one hit. Okay, 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐢𝐮 𝐇𝐞[𝟒] has to lose to him!"

It wasn't until the teachers came down to maintain discipline that the scene gradually quieted down, and then another thing happened that made them scream again; Chen Xu was not reading off a script!

And the way he spoke was steady and fluent. He obviously only spoke on behalf of the freshmen, but he made this unpretentious podium abruptly turn into a stage with a flashing light.

After Chen Xu finished speaking, the audience continued to applaud, and some even stood up and whistled, making the teachers rush to discipline them.

After Chen Xu stepped down, Si Yichen was still stunned, he glared into Chen Xu's eyes as if he was about to tear him apart.

"You fucking did it on purpose!" Si Yichen stepped forward and grabbed Chen Xu's collar.

Chen Xu didn't fear him at all, and calmly responded: "It's just as it should be."

This is undoubtedly a mockery of Si Yichen's inability to fight him head on, that he can only play tricks in secret.

"You! Chen Xu, you are very good, let's wait and see, sooner or later, there will be one day when you will stumble." Si Yichen said in a desperate manner.

Chen Xu patted the wrinkles on his clothes, and said indifferently: "Then I will wait and see."

Seeing that even when he(CX) was threatened by him(SYC) and was still being so leisurely and at ease, not putting him(SYC) in his(CX) eyes at all, Si Yichen was itching with hatred, and felt helpless, so he could only sulk and turned his head to find trouble for Teacher Zhou.