Chapter 10

Ke Xinghao stared at Zhou Song, his fists clenched tightly. He and Zhou Song had never see eye to eye, but it was always the matter between the two of them, and said that the conflict should never be brought to the parents.

Of course he knows the Zhou family that Zhou Song said. Although their family is a nouveau riche, his dad is rich. It is just a detour to get into that circle. The Zhou family is not a behemoth, but Ke Xinghao family an upstart can't afford to offend them.

He is an adult, so naturally he will no longer be as impulsive as before and will cause trouble to his dad, but it is impossible for him to bow his head to Zhou Song here today.

"Zhou Song, how old are you, when something happens, you will only tell your parents." Ke Xinghao clasped his arms and deliberately sneered.

When Zhou Song heard this, he was really angry. The person next to him grabbed him and said, "Don't be angry, Shao Zhou, don't interact with these poor ghosts. He is jealous of your origin."

"Ke Xinghao, if you are willing to kneel down and beg me today, I might consider letting you go, otherwise, as long as I am here, you and your poor ghost friends won't have good time." When Zhou Song heard the words of others he suddenly realized that Ke Xinghao had said this deliberately. He raised his chin and looked down at the others. "If the Zhou family wants to deal with you poor people it's just a matter of one sentence."

"Fuck!" Ke Xinghao let out a low voice, his hands squeezed into a fist, his veins bulging.

"Zhou Song, if you fucking find me not pleasing to your eyes, you come at me, don't dragged my friends into this."

His angry and forbearing look pleased Zhou Song, "Since they want to be friends with you, they deserve to be unlucky."

The three girls were scared and their eyes reddened by Zhou Song's words, and their bodies trembled slightly.

Ke Xinghao felt that he was driven into a dead end. If he was the only one today, he would not be afraid of Zhou Song at all. He would not have the surname Ke if Zhou Song’s head was blown, but he is not alone today. Chen Xu and the five of them are from ordinary backgrounds. , they can't get in touch with people from Zhou Song's family background at all.

Just when he gritted his teeth and was about to bow his head to Zhou Song, a cold voice suddenly sounded.

"As far as I know, the Zhou family only has two sons. Are you Zhou Hongshen or Zhou Hongkuo?"

When Zhou Song heard the sound, he saw a tall figure standing up, and the dim light hit his face, which was a bit dangerous.

Chen Xu walked to Ke Xinghao's side and looked up at Zhou Song. His eyes were full of pressure, making Zhou Song's heart petrified. Who is this person? How would he know about Zhou's family?

Is it possible that there are people in that circle around Ke Xinghao?

How could it be possible, Ke Xinghao enrolled in an ordinary high school, and there were all poor people in it. It is estimated that Ke Xinghao is the richest in the school.

"Old Chen, don't worry about it." Ke Xinghao hurriedly stood in front of Chen Xu. Chen Xu's family was already in difficulties. If he provokes Zhou Song again, he is afraid that he will kill people.