Chapter 7

Chen Xu lay back in Si Ye’s arms and looked up into Si Ye's deep eyes. His eyes were black and bright it contains a teasing smile, and the deep meaning hidden in it almost eat away Chen Xu's rationality.

Seeing Si Ye's face getting closer and closer to him, Chen Xu flustered shyly like a little naive lamb, he whispered to Si Ye, "Uncle Si."

"Hmm?" Si Ye didn't kiss the lips that made him yearn for them, and responded softly, compassionately and tenderly.

His fingers stroked Chen Xu's cheeks, which slid to his ears, softly pinched his soft earlobes.

Si Ye's ears became hotter and hotter, but the smile on his lips deepened.

Chen Xu swallowed nervously. At this time, he was extremely convinced that he might have done something to create a misunderstanding with Si Ye while he was drunk last night, "Was I crazily drunk last night?"

The movement of Si Ye's hand stopped, "Don't you remember Xiaoxu?"

His voice was softer than usual, but Chen Xu felt that it's a snake spitting out those words .

"Can't remember." Chen Xu cautiously observed Si Ye's reaction.

"Really?" Si Ye's fingers stroked Chen Xu's neck and stopped on his aorta. "Really don't remember?"

Chen Xu's nose was slightly sweaty, and staring straight into Si Ye's eyes he nodded, "Yeah."

After an awkward silence, Si Ye take his hand down from his neck, and Chen Xu sighed in relief and quickly sat up.

He lowered his head and stared at his fingers, "Uncle Si, if I went drunk last night and said something that shouldn't be said, I don't mean it, sorry."

"Aren't you sincere?" Si Ye asked.

Chen Xu was sure now, he really said something that shouldn't have been said, and nodded quickly, "Yeah."

His answer caused Si Ye to laugh. Chen Xu felt like he is sitting on pins and needles. He wanted to go back to last night to see what he had said that made Si Ye laugh.

Si Ye turned his head to look at him with a teasing smile on his face, "Including the sentence you said to let me spoil you?"

"Boom—" Chen Xu was struck by thunderbolt on a sunny day, his brain exploded completely, and his white and clean face became red like a pig liver.

Did he actually say such shameless words?

He really wanted Si Ye to spoil him, and it would be better to spoil him as the most favored child of the Si family, and make Si Yichen angry.

But he actually mentioned it to Si Ye so bluntly and blatantly last night, and to make matters worse, the pampering Si Ye showed to him today doesn't seem to be what he wants.

"Ye... I'm sorry, I'm talking nonsense, you should forget about it, Uncle Si." Chen Xu's face and neck were flushed, and now he can't wait to dig a hole on the spot and bury himself.

"Oh...you don't want me to spoil you?" Si Ye propped his chin with one hand, staring at Chen Xu with a smile.

Chen Xu pursed his lips and shook his head betraying his heart, "I don't want."

"You really don't want?" Si Ye suddenly reached out to Chen Xu's ear and asked him in a low voice.

Si Ye's voice was low and mellow, like a beautiful cello, and his heart and liver trembled.

He was stunned by Si Ye's red eyes, beautiful peach blossom eyes gleaming, he pressed his lips into a straight line, and looked at Si Ye for a few seconds, and finally said honestly, "Want."