Chapter 19

After hanging up the phone, Si Yichen arrogantly said to them: "This is my home. This is my banquet. Chen Xu is not qualified to invite anyone. I don't welcome you. If you have any complaints, please go to Chen Xu. "

The humiliating words of Si Yichen and the contemptuous eyes of the people around made the students blush. Those who had a bad relationship with Chen Xu immediately began to curse, saying that Chen Xu really likes to pretend and make them lose face. With such a big slap in the face, they definitely would not let Chen Xu go.

And those who have a good relationship with Chen Xu, but have a thin face, flushed and said: "People don't welcome us, let's go back."

"Let's go, let's go, we poor people also have our pride, and we won't stay stubbornly and hug your thighs."

The group of people watching the good show behind Si Yichen was full of mocking smiles, "That Chen Xu really regards himself as an important person. No matter how good he is in the exam, Mr. Si won't host a banquet for young master Chen."

Just when Ke Xinghao and others were preparing to leave with low spirit, the overhead lights suddenly dimmed, and a spotlight hit the second floor. On the magnificent spiral staircase, two slender and tall figures slowly walked downstairs from above.

Si Ye wore a custom-made suit with a lean waist and a sharp and calm face, like snow on the top of a mountain, cold and abstinent.

Standing next to him was a young man. The young man's suit and Si Ye's suit matched each other, with a golden rose brooch pinned on his chest, which was not tacky, but instead made him look noble.

With someone like Si Ye, only few people have the chance to stood side by side with him and not fell short in comparison, but at this time, when Chen Xu stand next to him, not only does he not fell short, but the temperaments of the two were exceptionally compatible.

As he walked, Chen Xu's soft black hair swayed, revealing a blue earring, looking like a vast blue ocean exist inside it, it's so beautiful that it is difficult to look away.

Walking down the stairs, Si Ye walked first. He naturally stretched out his hand to hold Chen Xu's hand, and calmly walked to the center of the crowd with Chen Xu.

At this time the lights came on, and after a brief period of silence, a burst of noise broke out at the banquet.

The guests whispered to guess the identity of the teenager. Someone recognized that the earrings on Chen Xu's ears were the pair that was bid out by Si Ye that day. The six million earrings were given to this teenager.

Si Ye briefly said a few words, mainly to introduce Chen Xu's identity, "Welcome to Xiaoxu's college entrance celebration banquet. I am very happy and honored that he has achieved good results in the college entrance examination. I am proud of him."

Having said this, he turned his head to look at Chen Xu next to him, the corners of his lips raised slightly, and Chen Xu was watching him, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated. Si Ye scratched the tip of Chen Xu's heart, turned his head, and continued to speak, "Today I mainly want to thank the teachers at Xiaoxu School for their cultivation of him. I hope you can have a pleasant time today."

After that, Si Ye stated even more boldly that he would donate two buildings and some teaching equipment to Chen Xu's alma mater, making the principal happily smile from ear to ear.