Chapter 5

"Can I come in for a chat?" Tong Jiaxi's  two fingers were tightly clasped, because of too much force his fingertips were a little white.

Chen Xu didn't expect that he would take the initiative to come to him. Is Tong Jiaxi planning to confess to him?

"Yeah." Chen Xu turned sideways to let Tong Jiaxi in.

"Thank you." Tong Jiaxi pursed his lips, his face pale.

He is not tall, with just over 1.7 meters, a slender figure, and a small face just the size of a palm. He looks weak and pitiful.

Chen Xu poured him a glass of water, and Tong Jiaxi took it with both hands. He lowered his head and looked at the glass of water in his hand for a long time before raising his head to talk to Chen Xu.

"Chen Xu, were you really with Uncle Si last night?"

His question made Chen Xu shocked. Chen Xu thought he was here to talk to him about the drugs, but he didn't expect that he would come to talk to himself about 'that'.

Chen Xu put the glass on the table with one hand, and casually speak: "Didn't Xia You and Pan Qizhi admit that they framed me? You don't believe it?"

"No." Tong Jiaxi bit his lower lip, with a forbearing expression, "I just want to know what happened to you and Uncle Si last night?"

Tong Jiaxi's words made Chen Xu startled, and immediately he remembered that Tong Jiaxi had drugged him last night. There was aphrodisiac drug in that glass of wine. The amount was not very large, but it was enough to make an intoxicated person lose control.

Chen Xu did not go back to the room last night. Si Ye said that they were together again. Tong Jiaxi naturally thought that the drug would cause something to happen between him and Si Ye. This is enough to explain why Si Ye would speak out this morning. To support him.

Did anything happened last night?

Chen Xu is not sure about it. He only have the fragments of his drunk memories, but according to the shower he just finished, there is no suspicious trace on his body. There shouldn't be any excessive behavior between him and Si Ye, not to mention the clean private life of Si Ye. Tong Jiaxi really thinks too much about it, how he can have something to do with a junior like him?

Seeing Chen Xu's silence, Tong Jiaxi's heart became more flustered. His hand holding the cup unconsciously began to exerted some strength, and his fingertips turned white.

With a "pop", the glass in his hand fell to the ground, and the warm water inside splashed to the ground.

"How can Chen Xu be so shameless! You even seduce Uncle Si!" Tong Jiaxi completely ignored the broken glass on the ground, stood up suddenly, pointed at Chen Xu and cursed.

"I said why Uncle Si was so abnormal this morning. It turned out that it was all your doing. Chen Xu, you are too disgusting." Tong Jiaxi has completely fallen into his own imagination, constantly swearing, and he is probably anxious. He was trembling all over, eyes red and with glistening tears.
𝓣/𝓷 : 𝓪𝓷𝔁𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹?

Chen Xu sat in the chair motionlessly without retorting, raising his brows slightly, and said sarcastically, "Isn't that thanks to you? I should thank you for it."

"What do you mean?" Tong Jiaxi with a guilty mind recoiled and pointed at Chen Xu's hand, and asked with his neck shrunken.

"Don't you know what I mean? What did you put in the glass of wine last night, don't you know?" Every word of Chen Xu shocked Tong Jiaxi. He didn't expect Chen Xu to suspect him. He didn't expect that he would be exposed so quickly.