Chapter 16

🌸Thank you Lioness194 for your support and advice.

Si Ye took Chenxu to an auction. The scene was full of wealthy people. With Si Ye's status, the manager personally led them into the box, and they enthusiastically offers drinks and various food.

"You can bid anything you like." Si Ye tilted his head and said in Chen Xu's ear.

"There's no need for that Uncle Si, I’ll just look at it." Chen Xu is not a big fan of luxury goods, nor is he a big spender. He thought Si Ye was just asking him for his company today, but he didn’t expected to be the real protagonist of the day .

Upon seeing this, the manager standing next to him was thinking about Chen Xu's identity, but he didn't even know the exact relationship between Chen Xu and Si Ye was.

Chen Xu called Si Ye Uncle Si , but Si Ye's attitude towards Chen Xu is not like an ordinary uncle and nephew. If you said he is a little lover, but why do  he call uncle? Is it the unusual taste of rich people?

And Si Ye, the head of the Si family, although he is 28 years old this year, he is notoriously famous for being clean and self-restrained. At the beginning of his career, his competitor released the news that Si Ye was infertile, which made many people disappointed, but this did not prevent the men and women from rushing to climb up on his bed, just For so many years, Si Ye didn't even talk about a lover, he didn't even have a little lover. He worked every day, as if he had only work in his eyes.

Now that he openly brought out people, had someone finally picked off this Kaolin flower?

After the auction started, Chen Xu lacks interests about the things brought out, until a pair of sapphire stud earrings appeared. He took a few more glances. The sapphires are not big, but the color of the gems are very good, it is crystal clear, and beautiful in color. Looking at it, it's like it holds an ocean inside.

The starting price was 1.5 million. Someone immediately increased the price, they keep bidding and it finally reached 3.5 million, and then gradually no one began to bid. Chen Xu thought that the pair of ear studs would belong to the bidder from the VIP booth, but Si Ye suddenly bid with a higher price.

Maybe the people in the VIP compartment are incredible, they have been competing with Si Ye. The ear studs worth 1.5 million were increased to 5 million by the two of them.

Chen Xu felt painful for a while, but felt much better when he think that the money was just a drop in a bucket for Si Ye.

In the end, this pair of ear studs was out bid by Si Ye for 6.5 million.

Si Ye swiped his card without blinking, and the manager respectfully delivered the beautifully packaged ear studs. Si Ye did not open it for a look, but put it directly into Chen Xu's hand.

At this time, Chen Xu realized that Si Ye had bid this pair of ear studs for him.

"Uncle Si, thank you for your kindness. This is too expensive and I can't accept it." If Chen Xu had known that he would take a look at the lot and Si Ye would have bid on them. He would definitely take care of his eyes.

Si Ye put his hand on the top of the box and pressed it back, "Celebrating gift for being the top in the college entrance examination."

The manager standing next to him and the person under his command opened their eyes instantly. Damn! He was actually the top student in the college entrance examination. No wonder Si Ye was so attentive. If their family got a top candidate in the college entrance examination, they would have to pick the moon off for him.

Chen Xu looked at Si Ye in a daze. His heart seemed to be soaked in warm water, sour and swelling, "Thank you, Uncle Si."

"You're welcome." Si Ye raised his hand and gently touched his head.

"Anything else you like?"

Chen Xu shook her head quickly, "No more, no more, this one is very good, I like it very much."

When Si Ye saw this, he was a little disappointed and regretful. The child was good at everything, but he was so behaved, he was satisfied with just over 6 million yuan.
{🌸'Just' 6 million? }

After coming out of the auction, the two had lunch. Si Ye took Chen Xu to see a stage play. Chen Xu liked it very much. After coming out, he had been discussing the plot with Si Ye with a smile on his face. Si Ye listened to him quietly, and would add a few words from time to time, and say some of his own opinions. The amazing thing is that the two people's ideas often coincide with each other, unexpectedly tacitly.

Dinner was also eaten in an outside restaurant, overlooking the night view of City A. The food and environment of the restaurant were good, but Chen Xu couldn't understand it. Roses and lights were placed on the tables of both him and Si Ye. It is also very dim and ambiguous, there are musicians playing the violin next to it, and the music is also very melodious and romantic.

Whenever he replaces Si Ye with anyone, he will mistakenly think that the other party wants to confess to him, but this is Si Ye, his uncle, and his elder.

"Can you please help us to remove the roses? And please turn up the lights a little bit." Chen Xu said to the waiter, then turned to the violinist and said, "Thank you for another song."

The waiter was dumbfounded and looked at Si Ye subconsciously. Si Ye couldn't help but laugh. His child is so cute.

"Just do what he says."

After waiting for the switch, Chen Xu finally sat down with a sigh of relief, and did not forget to murmur with Si Ye, "Does their restaurant think that as long as two people come to eat, they are all lovers? That's really embarrassing. "

Si Ye smiled without saying a word, and the violinist on the side said, "Why don't our restaurant carry this pot?"

The two had dinner, Si Ye settled the bill, and he walked out with Chen Xu, "The driver is already downstairs."

Chen Xu's work and rest have been normal recently. It's almost ten o'clock by now, and he is also a little sleepy, rubbing his eyes, and replied, "Well, good."

"Sleepy?"  Si Ye asked softly.

" A bit, it's ok." Chen Xu had a very fulfilling and happy day. He used to think Si Ye was a cold person, but since his rebirth, Si Ye gradually broke his stereotype of him.

"Hello, Mr. Si, I didn't expect to meet you here by such a coincidence." A beautiful woman with a graceful figure walked towards Si Ye.

Chen Xu squinted his eyes, thinking that this woman was a bit familiar, but he couldn't remember who she was.

"Hello," Si Ye responded indifferently.

The woman was not at all frightened by his indifference, on the contrary, she happily started talking with Si Ye with a smile.

Chen Xu frowned, and finally remembered who this woman was. She was named Bai Churui, a newly promoted actress and also Si Ye’s rumored girlfriend. Before his death in his last life, there were rumors that Bai Churui would marry a wealthy family and become Si’s wife.

———————

Wish I have a rich lover. /srs