Chapter 29

Just when Si Ye's lips were only a finger's distance from Chen Xu's lips, Chen Xu suddenly opened his eyes, staring at Si Ye with his bright eyes, giving Si Ye with a guilty conscience.

After the two looked at each other for a couple of seconds, Chen Xu spoke first, "What are you doing, Uncle Si?"

His eyes were clean and straightforward, and Si Ye, who was about to take advantage, had a guilty conscience.

"Cough, nothing." Si Ye pulled away and pretended to cough.

Chen Xu was still drunk at this time and a little confused, but he reached out and took out a gift box from his pocket and stuffed it into Si Ye's hand, "Here, it's for you."

Si Ye looked at the small box in his hand and opened the box with surprise. There was a silver tie clip inside.

"You haven't slept because you're waiting to give this to me?"

Chen Xu nodded and said, "Well, I just got my salary, and I think this tie clip is very suitable for Uncle Si, so I bought it."

"Thank you Uncle Si for speaking out for me, giving me gifts, and hosting me a banquet."

He was a little slow when he spoke, and he was obviously still drunk, but the eyes staring at Si Ye were sincere and clean.

Si Ye stretched out his hand and hugged him into his arms, stroking the back of his head, "Don't say thank you to me, you deserve all these things."

Chen Xu grabbed the bathrobe on Si Ye's chest, raised his face and kissed Si Ye while he was off guard, showing a bright smile, "Thank you, Uncle Si, you are so kind."

Si Ye's eyes were full of surprise, how many surprises will this kid give him.

His heart was so excited and he wanted to say something to Chen Xu. However, when he bowed his head, his child already slept like a pig.

Si Ye reluctantly pinched Chen Xu's nose helplessly and put the person down and covered him with the quilt. Because Chen Xu was unwilling to let him go, Si Ye simply lay beside Chen Xu, turned off the light and fell asleep.

The first time he slept with Chen Xu, Si Ye inevitably suffered from insomnia. After falling asleep, Chen Xu liked to move towards the heat source of another body. Si Ye moved a little bit to the side, Chen Xu would catch up in a while and squeeze Si Ye directly to the bedside.

After Si Ye did not move, Chen Xu also quietly leaned in his arms and slept soundly. Si Ye stared at Chen Xu’s face through the dark, feeling that place of his rising painfully. But Chen Xu kept squeezing close to his side so that he had no chance to get up to  take a cold shower.

He must make sure to get him back in the future.

It wasn't until the break of dawn that Si Ye finally fell asleep, which also prevented him from getting up early.

When Chen Xu woke up, he rubbed his eyes. As soon as his vision became clear, he saw a handsome face close at hand.

Looking down, there is a large chest with well-defined muscles. This picture is too shocking for Chen Xu, it is no different from watching a small film[𝟏] in public.