Chapter 6

"Old Chen, what are you looking at?" Seeing Chen Xu in a daze, Ke Xinghao pushed his shoulder.

Chen Xu frowned. He seemed to have seen Si Ye's car just now.

"Nothing." Chen Xu turned back, "What did you just say?"

"Old Chen, you can tell me honestly. Did you see a beautiful woman just now?" Ke Xinghao bumped Chen Xu's shoulder, winking at him.

Chen Xu couldn't stand him, "No."

"Haozi, do you think Chen Xu is like you? You can't walk when you see a beautiful woman." Wang Chengyi rolled his eyes, causing everyone to laugh.

"Lao Wang, don't you understand? I call it appreciation. Everyone has a love for beauty." Ke Xinghao puffed up his chest proudly.

"Yes, Ke Xinghao, you would say that everyone has a love for beauty." The girl with a ponytail smiled.

Ke Xinghao raised his hand to hook around Chen Xu's shoulder, raised his chin and said, "I am close to a cinnabar¹, isn't that right old Xu?"

Chen Xu glanced at him with a smile, and mercilessly shook of his hand.

"Yes, yes, it seems that Haozi has really got the talents as a master." Wang Chengyi walked over to pat the back of Ke Xinghao's head, and asked Chenxu: "Chen Xu, you shouldn't be enlightening Haozi, right? ?"

Chen Xu curled his lips and smiled without saying a word.

"I just said we should go to the beach, what do you think?" Guan Qingqing saw that they talked more and more, and quickly brought the topic back.

"I'm okay, you don't know, I just have a holiday, my mother can't wait to see me, it's really miserable." Wang Chengyi shrugged and poured out his bitterness.

"Sure enough, the same world, the same mom, I was my mom's little baby just two days after the exam, and now I feel like my mom gave me the phone bill, don't stop charging the phone bill."

A group of boys and girls, talked about the plan to go to the beach, and complained about their families.

"Let's not go far anymore. It's in the province next door. You can get there in two hours by train."

"I agree! How many days shall we go?"

"Why do we have to go there for seven or eight days? I heard that you can have barbecues on the beach at night, and you can also watch the stars. It's romantic."

After everyone discussed, some people said that they could bring snacks, and some people said that uncles whom they knew over there could rent tents for them at a low price.

"Then I will buy a ticket!" Ke Xinghao raised his hand.

A group of people walked to the barbecue stall, some went to order food, some found a place to sit down.

"Shen Xu, what are you drinking?" Guan Qingqing asked.

"Soy milk, thank you." As soon as Chen Xu finished his words, Ke Xinghao slapped him on the thigh, "Old Chen, you actually drink soy milk! That's not right, let's get a box of beer!"

Chen Xu indifferently pulled his hand from his leg, turned his head to look at Guan Qingqing, "Soy milk, thank you."

Guan Qingqing couldn't help but laugh, "Okay."

"Old Chen, you are so embarrassing that you actually drank soy milk in front of the girls." Ke Xinghao curled his lips.

Chen Xu stared at him, making Ke Xinghao felt a chill behind his back, and shut his mouth obediently.