PROLOGUE

👄 :  You might feel cringe about how the female lead acted. If you don't want a girl that has short temper, over thinker, and easily cries. You might hate this story after you read it. Again, thank you to who ever promoted this story on Tiktok  ノ๑ °

---

   How gracious to have someone who will spitacously love you that wants to have all your information. At the same time, we couldn't know who they are and what's their real personality. It could be scary or lovely. Enough to begin the good things. Spreading a lies will not make a good relationship with the person whom you want to live with.

-

Although, you can't blame people who are obsessed to someone.

But this shows how scary you are if you are the guy that spread everything fake. Name it, relationship, bad reputation, or something that can cause your love once a Traumatization.

------

                        PROLOGUE

Alcohol can led you to accident

----

"Remove your clothes, baby." He said sexily.

The man with his rough look, looks so good to be tasted. Hindi ko na hinahanap ang mga kaibigan ko, all I want is to someone to fuck me. I've been drinking and dancing on the dance floor. I couldn't wish for more. I just want to have a sex buddy. Like some flirty girls do.

Kinagat-kagat ko ang aking labi at dahan dahang hinubad ang aking dress.

I didn't even have the audacity to feel shy. Bakit naman? He commanded, I just did it. What's the point?

Nakita ko kung paano siya lumunok sa gulat nang makita ang dibdib ko.

Inaakit-akit ko siya sa mga titig ko while removing my clothes Infront of him until he stood up and grab my waist. My small waist.

Lumaki ang mga mata ko ng halikan niya ako sa labi ng diretso.

His lips taste good, like a strawberry sweet ones.

Ang sarap sarap talaga. Unti-unti akong sumabay, I touch his back softly as I feel his hand on my waist. Our kiss became deep, binuhat niya ako at binagsak sa kama.

I watch him as he remove what he wore. Isa-isa niyang hinubad. Una ang kanyang suit, saka ang pantalon at boxer.

My eyes widened, What the hell. What the fuck! He's hot naked!